Game Thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
iI think Boyle just told Casey to STFU and he knows what he did wrong on the sideline. Nice to see someone show frustration, even if he is frustrated with himself

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Whaler11 has been, by far, the loudest poster in terms of how bad our FB team is. Over and over and over how bad we are. Last week he was so off the wall angry you know he lost a bet on UConn.

This week it's just non stop. Like nobody knows how bad we are. It's sad really.

Yes Art I'm upset UConn is bad because I lost $50 on the USF game.

Not because I've been a season ticket holder since 1998 and have been to every home game since then except one.

I was one of the loudest about the initial P hire. I was one of the loudest that he was an immediate debacle. I was one of the loudest he needed to be gone last year.

Sometimes the loudest are right. Not all of us are worried about tailgating with the player's parents and have to pretend.

Reaction Score
Give me 11 Deshon Foxx's the rest of the way. Came back from an absolutely horrible game, to have a nice day. And his hustle saved a sure td. This kid is going to be fine. Looks like coaches realized how to use him more effectively.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Yeah, Foxx is still playing hard. I like the effort.

Reaction Score
We have a chance to win the second half...so we got that going for us, which is nice

Reaction Score
Yes Art I'm upset UConn is bad because I lost $50 on the USF game.

Not because I've been a season ticket holder since 1998 and have been to every home game since then except one.

I was one of the loudest about the initial P hire. I was one of the loudest that he was an immediate debacle. I was one of the loudest he needed to be gone last year.

Sometimes the loudest are right. Not all of us are worried about tailgating with the player's parents and have to pretend.

When you need to blow your own horn is says a lot. Good job.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
"All the fans we can get" is why the ones that used to be here aren't. You like them because they feed your anger. Gambler's anonymous has a chair waiting for you.

Yes Art someone who makes $400k a year needs to worry about winning or losing a few thousand dollars over the course of a football season.

Your kid gloves excuses for this nonsense are 100x more damaging than real criticism. This isn't a Pop Warner program.

Reaction Score
Has the coaching ever heard of a screen pass? Lol our line is getting beat every time, why not screen?

Reaction Score
Oline continues to be woefully bad. I know there are some back ups in there, but Bullock come on man.

Reaction Score
I'm All In on Boyle but he needs to improve with his pocket presence. I know the Oline is awful but still. No doubt it'll get better with more experience. Boyle not the Oline. The Oline has no hope.

Reaction Score
Now it looks like Boyle is too scared to make a mistake.

This is why I agree with burning the redshirt. Best way to learn is in game experience.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Is our O-Line getting destroyed by Cincy's second team D? I thought the announcers just said the backups were in

Reaction Score
Boyle will look at this disaster of a program and transfer at the end of the season..

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Our OL is getting manhandled.

Reaction Score
Yes Art someone who makes $400k a year needs to worry about winning or losing a few thousand dollars over the course of a football season.

Your kid gloves excuses for this nonsense are 100x more damaging than real criticism. This isn't a Pop Warner program.

You are as pathetic as it comes. Good for you.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
O-line bad. Boyle holding the ball too long sometimes.

Reaction Score
What's great is that we'll get to hear those quotes about looking in the mirror and getting back to work and holding each other accountable and getting back to basics and putting this one behind them and focusing on UCF and being embarrassed and promising that they have not given up and that things will change and that these are a great bunch of kids. That will be a breath of fresh air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom