Game Thread | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Yes Art someone who makes $400k a year needs to worry about winning or losing a few thousand dollars over the course of a football season.

Your kid gloves excuses for this nonsense are 100x more damaging than real criticism. This isn't a Pop Warner program.

When you start quoting your salary to prove a point on a message board, you might want to step back from the keyboard.

Both of you are great posters on this board, but you both need to chill.

Reaction Score
I'm no Oline expert but aren't they supposed to block from the inside out?! How does a guy on the line go untouched right up the middle?! Give Boyle a chance and at least make the rusher come from the outside.

Yes. That is how is taught. You actually saw Foley flip a lid on the sideline. Line is turrible. Defense is now surrendering.

Reaction Score
Darn. Now we may not win the second half. Isn't that like worth a point or something in the Canadian league?

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
All in? More like all out. At least most of the team. Fat lady doesn't even need to sing today.

Reaction Score
Just run the ball from here on out. If TJ gets Boyle hurt in garbage time he walks home.

Reaction Score
That was a blatant block in the back. How the hell was that missed?

Reaction Score
I'll tell you what we just gotta dig deep it comes down to the guys in this room no outside distractions we gotta get it done no excuses

We just need to believe in eachother and do the right thing each day, everyday and take it one step at a time and do everything with a heavy dose of "want to".

Reaction Score
The o-line & d-line are the clear weaknesses of this team. Until that changes, this won't get any better

Reaction Score
Aside from the fact we can't pass protect, the most glaring difference has been the defenses. Theirs pressures and tackles. Ours doesn't pressure, doesn't cover and doesn't tackle.

FWIW I think Cincy is better than Louisville or USF right now.

Reaction Score
I am torn here. I want Boyle to remain healthy, so it might not be a bad idea to put in cc. But at the same time, every play gives him more valuable experience.

Reaction Score
Their receivers go to the ground on every block. TJ should just have our WRs go for the knees everytime.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Can we see a w-2 please :) ;)

You guys have me - that is household income not just me. I'm just not going to hear that I base my opinions on some stupid $50 bet.

I've probably got 50 problems - gambling to keep college football games interesting doesn't make honorable mention :).

Reaction Score
No pass rush = a long game. Our DL is not very good. If we blitz we will probably get burned with multiple WR's that are able to catch the ball.

Yes Whaler11, I never say anything about how bad we are. You're right I always say nice things because I know the parents.

My point is you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know we are a bad team. You take it so personal. Your posts are filled with anger. It's one thing to say we're bad, but your posts are over the top, again and again and again.

Just like the clowns with 50 posts and have been members for 2 years and just pop in when things are bad and show their true colors.

This board has gone straight south over the past few years and it's getting worse. The team losing like this is almost unbearable. The same droning over and over just makes it worse. You don't seem to mind as the droning fits your type of person.

Of course with all that money it explains why you are so full of yourself all the time.

Reaction Score
Their receivers go to the ground on every block. TJ should just have our WRs go for the knees everytime.

Yeah there have been a few chop blocks today for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom