Game Thread | Page 22 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yes Whaler11, I never say anything about how bad we are. You're right I always say nice things because I know the parents.

My point is you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know we are a bad team. You take it so personal. Your posts are filled with anger. It's one thing to say we're bad, but your posts are over the top, again and again and again.

Just like the clowns with 50 posts and have been members for 2 years and just pop in when things are bad and show their true colors.

This board has gone straight south over the past few years and it's getting worse. The team losing like this is almost unbearable. The same droning over and over just makes it worse. You don't seem to mind as the droning fits your type of person.

Of course with all that money it explains why you are so full of yourself all the time.

Do you need to me to admit that I'm angry when it's 41-10 Cincinnati? Or when they get embarrassed by Buffalo. Or lose at home to South Florida - when the Bulls don't have a snap in the red zone?

Yes I get extremely angry. It drives me out of my mind.

You might find my posts to be droning - I find the blue glasses nonsense to be tiring. There are way more delusional pro-UConn posts than any other category.

It's not like I have some unreasonable expectations for the program - since plenty would nominate me as the head Edsall apologista.

I'm not sure what you'd like to read about a team that has 0-12 a very possible outcome to their season...

Reaction Score
So they got rid of push out of bounds in college too?

Funny how you can reach over the pilon with no foot in for a TD, but ball posession in the back of the end zone doesn't count if the guy carries your foot out.

Reaction Score
I agree with whaler. Most talented winless team in the country! Don't want to mess that up! What else will or football team be known for if not that lol

Reaction Score
The good news is tickets for the last few games at home should be cheap...free?

Reaction Score
I thank TJ for trying but this team is beyond help. PP and GDL destroyed the program.

Reaction Score
I'll take it. It's going to take time for the pieces to come together. But the stats show he can connect. Just got to make sure the connections happen with the right team.

Reaction Score
BTW, looks like no comparison to Cochran in terms of arm strenght

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member