Game Thread | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You have a weird obsession with chasing off fans. We need anyone willing to be on board.

Yes we need more ignorant and drunk 20 something's. Get real. We need idiots whining over and over about the same thing? Then you never see them again.

Only sad fact is your know it all ass is still here. The day you add any value to this board, it will be the first.

Reaction Score
Make Lyle a slot receiver. He is great in space as evidenced by last week's TD run. He is a playmaker. we are short on those. I do like Max's ability to push the pile thought and he should get all third and short carries.
The problem is that with Lyle all 3rds are long after his 160lb dives between the tackles.

Reaction Score
Oh now someone wants to agree with me?

Not agreeing with you, just want to remind everyone that Irishloop and Uconnflyer said that we would have an absolutely gangbusters defense this season.

Reaction Score
If we get them 3 and out and another quick scoring we have a game. IF IF IF IF IF IF

Reaction Score
Make Lyle a slot receiver. He is great in space as evidenced by last week's TD run. He is a playmaker. we are short on those. I do like Max's ability to push the pile thought and he should get all third and short carries.
Swap him out with Foxx..let Foxx be the homerun hitter to DeLorenzo's hard running style.

Reaction Score
Anyone else love the commentator comparing Boyle to Matt Ryan a couple times in the first half? I mean Ryan went to BC but ill take it!

Reaction Score
Yes we need more ignorant and drunk 20 something's. Get real. We need idiots whining over and over about the same thing? Then you never see them again.

Only sad fact is your know it all ass is still here. The day you add any value to this board, it will be the first.

I think any poster who contributes to this board with actual insight is valuable. I might disagree with a lot of posters, but that doesn't mean they don't bring value. The only certain is that we all want to see this team succeed.

Reaction Score
Looks like the Off infected the Def with the gut check!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Hope they sit McCombs on the bench after this TO and put Max back out there

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

I get that you have flown too close to the sun to be objective about what has happened here.

But you are totally and completely lost - that my know it all a** points out realities you don't want to deal with is your problem.

To your idiotic post. Yes we need any and all fans we can get - not just the ones who agree with you.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Same ol' coaching time mismanagement problems, eh? Finally have some momentum, ball deep in their half of the field, and we're calling offensive TOs early in the 2nd half because of confusion. Good times.

Reaction Score
While I am troubled by the lack of energy and play calling on defense, particularly the mystifying 3 man rush against a QB that can throw, I feel like the offense is showing promise. Boyle is going to be a good and possibly great quarterback at least by UCONN if not national standards. A lot of fans expect that TJ Weist needs 6 wins to be considered as the next HC. I can't tell whether or not he will be considered, but I don't believe that the great Vince Lombardi (some of you remember him) could turn this team around in a couple of games and win that many games - if any at all. Fans who believe that are not giving P and GDL enough credit for their ability to systematically destroy a football team week by week and season by season The team at least offensively is getting noticeably better.

Reaction Score
What the hell guyssssss just when it looks like we could maybe possibly have something going.

Reaction Score
Kevin Friend looks like a screen door or a gate...open up and let defender go right by!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom