Game Thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's called big picture thinking. I don't need to see 50 posts telling me how bad this team is. Especially by newbies or part timers like some BB posters.

It is what it is. When they get better, and they will, I'll be here and hopefully the part timers won't.

You have a weird obsession with chasing off fans. We need anyone willing to be on board.

Reaction Score
It's not all coaching.

No offense to their families but most of those guys are well below average AAC players.

That is not even close to a core that can even get to 6 wins and qualify for a bowl.

So with a new staff and another offseason under their belt you don't think this team can improve significantly? Remember the team competed pretty well against Michigan.

I think you are being silly.

Reaction Score
DeLorenzo is our running back. Lyle can keep running kicks out to the 21 yd line if he wants. DeLorenzo is the running back.

Reaction Score
So Phillips couldn't play until we are in the middle of a blowout? Was he on the field in the first half?

Reaction Score
That was a solid drive from a group of kids who reached deep and found some pride! Now that attitude has to infect the D!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Why again has Max been on the sideline after the first half? He's looked like our best player behind Davis

Reaction Score
For fun I should reread the threads that people actually argued in that Gratz and BWW would be replaced.

Remember all those posts by certain regular posters last year that said our defense would be even better this season?

Good times.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Is Terry Tate available?

Reaction Score
As bad a call you can see but I'll take it.

Fincher runs a fishing boat in the Bahamas. He's doing way better than get back coach.
Think you posted prematurely. ESPN Had a great shot of the actual hold.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So with a new staff and another offseason under their belt you don't think this team can improve. Remember the team competed pretty well against Michigan.

I think you are being silly.

Improve? Sure. 2-10 will be an improvement.

This is a total and complete rebuild from the ground up. To get this team bowl eligible in 2015 would be statue worthy.

Reaction Score
Lyle should never see the field again. MD all the way.

Make Lyle a slot receiver. He is great in space as evidenced by last week's TD run. He is a playmaker. we are short on those. I do like Max's ability to push the pile thought and he should get all third and short carries.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
So Phillips couldn't play until we are in the middle of a blowout? Was he on the field in the first half?

Wondering the same thing. If he's too gimpy to go from the beginning, why bother bringing him in when it's 34-3?? I appreciate the effort and never-give-up mentality, but not in this lost season. Let's keep Shak out until he's 100% right and use the time to evaluate some FR.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Remember all those posts by certain regular posters last year that said our defense would be even better this season?

Good times.

Oh now someone wants to agree with me?

Reaction Score
Holy cow, Boyle throws a pretty ball when given time. This game is a train wreck, but seeing Boyle gives me a ton of Hope for the future.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Is Cincy still playing their starters on defense?

Probably not, I mean we are pretty used to having the game in control at half time against UConn....

Reaction Score
Make Lyle a slot receiver. He is great in space as evidenced by last week's TD run. He is a playmaker. we are short on those. I do like Max's ability to push the pile thought and he should get all third and short carries.
Ever hear of deshawn foxx? If it was only that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom