Friday (3/29) games: Sweet 16, Day 1 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Friday (3/29) games: Sweet 16, Day 1

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Not from my non-homer perspective. I watched those alleged "fouls," and to say they were weak would be an understatement.
I've been reading your biased BS (in my opinion) all year because I agreed MSU had not played a strong schedule. That ended tonight. We dominated a good team. See you Sunday.

Reaction Score
McCowan has no post player moves, every thing she does is off rebounds and putbacks. I think both her and Brown will have a tough adjusting to the W.

I don't really see it either. I'm also not sure she possesses the mental toughness to make it in the WNBA. She's been money for us though. Just her rebounding alone gets us through some stretches.

Reaction Score
Is SDSU gonna let Sabrina run the same play over and over w/ no adjustments?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Ionescu does not want her season to end tonight. She's taking over the game.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
I don't really see it either. I'm also not sure she possesses the mental toughness to make it in the WNBA. She's been money for us though. Just her rebounding alone gets us through some stretches.
You should go back to six pack kiss ass

Reaction Score
Indeed! Just by her being tall, it affects EVERYTHING other teams are able to do especially mentally. Then there’s Howard too, so the opposing team gets NO rebounds. I’m so glad we didn’t get a 1 seed and y’all didn’t the get 2 seed in the same region like the 1st bracket reveal that was announced.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I've been reading your biased BS (in my opinion) all year because I agreed MSU had not played a strong schedule. That ended tonight. We dominated a good team. See you Sunday.
I never said "you" (i.e., your team) didn't dominate, and I never said ASU wasn't a good team. They're the 5th-best team in the Pac-12, after all. But still, just a 5 seed, and not a top 12 team.

I'm sorry that my posts haven't been to your liking. After your cohorts were so disrespectful early in the season, I decided I wouldn't hold my tongue.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Indeed! Just by her being tall, it affects EVERYTHING other teams are able to do especially mentally. Then there’s Howard too, so the opposing team gets NO rebounds. I’m so glad we didn’t get a 1 seed and y’all didn’t the get 2 seed in the same region like the 1st bracket reveal that was announced.

It is so unfair that tall matters in basketball. Let's outlaw TALL!!!!!!#

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
I never said "you" (i.e., your team) didn't dominate, and I never said ASU wasn't a good team. They're the 5th-best team in the Pac-12, after all.

I'm sorry that my posts haven't been to your liking. After your cohorts were so disrespectful early in the season, I decided I wouldn't hold my tongue.

I have never met my cohorts. I am me and me alone on this board.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Holy cow--SDSU is 3-7 behind the arc but only 5-23 overall!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Random thought...

I hope Notre Dame loses tomorrow
And I hope that the Duke men's team gets a foul called on them in crunch time. Some things just aren't gonna happen.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I really think rebounding is half of her game. I don't have a good feeling about playing Oregon if it comes to that, but we'll see. I think they will just pull her out of the paint and frustrate her again.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Hebard is missing bunnies. Both teams shooting fairly poorly.

Reaction Score
This is some ugly basketball

Both teams missing a bunch of layups

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
This is some ugly basketball

Both teams missing a bunch of layups

It's been generally a displeasing evening of basketball. UConn-UCLA wasn't exactly a great game but the other 2 I've been watching (I didn't see any of MSU-ASU)...yuck.

Reaction Score
Random thought...

I hope Notre Dame loses tomorrow
Texas A&M can be a good team if Chennedy Carter passed the ball. They are not a better than Notre Dame by far, but if she passed the ball it would keep the defense honest. It would open up the floor for her to do her thing like Louisville does with Durr. I was surprised she didn’t take the shot in their last game they won on a three pointer that she assisted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom