Forever Seats? | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Forever Seats?

Reaction Score
You didn't get the email? Some of your family members have more priority points so they get the couch now - you get the stool in the corner. ;)
No way. It's my forever couch.

laugh cry GIF

Reaction Score
You didn't get the email? Some of your family members have more priority points so they get the couch now - you get the stool in the corner. ;)
You have to understand: The couch is getting old, it was time for a new couch — but it seats one less person. The only fair way to decide who gets to sit on it is to open up everyone’s piggy bank and give us all of the money. We’ll let you know in the coming months if there’s a stool available for you.

6in25

Proud Owner of a Forever Seat
Reaction Score
You have to understand: The couch is getting old, it was time for a new couch — but it seats one less person. The only fair way to decide who gets to sit on it is to open up everyone’s piggy bank and give us all of the money. We’ll let you know in the coming months if there’s a stool available for you.
Couch is now a loveseat

Reaction Score

we have some time to make our case to AD David Benedict. I'm not holding my breath, but I would like to think he would hear out a collective lobby of support from the season ticket holders impacted. its a conversation, if hes really willing to have it, that should be met. I will be speaking with my rep at the Wake Forest game this weekend and will see if this is a possibility. naïve, im sure, but helping seaston ticket holders land as close to where they have been is a goal worth pursuing

Reaction Score
Got a form email yesterday from my ticket rep reiterating that extra donations will help us to lock in good seats when they reshuffle, double priority points, yada yada yada.

Reaction Score
Got a form email yesterday from my ticket rep reiterating that extra donations will help us to lock in good seats when they reshuffle, double priority points, yada yada yada.
shakedown street bonnaroo 2016 GIF by Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival

Reaction Score
I asked a bunch of the same questions I’ve posted on here…. Crickets. Huge surprise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom