Florida transfer Noah Locke | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Florida transfer Noah Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i'm all in on aj and martin splitting their time between both forward spots next year

the negative offensive impact of their poor shooting is minimized at the 4 spot by ensuring we have good shooters in the lineup at 1-3. they should still be able to spread the floor with their quickness and ability to drive past bigger defenders and they both have good size and are above average rebounders

Our ceiling is much, much higher with Akok at the 4 than a Jackson/Martin combo. More range on his outside shot and more shot blocking. Having said that, no one can count on either Akok being as athletic as he was pre-injury, nor do we have any idea if his offensive skills will have improved at all in two years.

Reaction Score

I hope this has nothing to do with Noah Locke. Comments think it’s Fatts/Lykes

Reaction Score
RE: Wahab. Don’t worry.
Sounds like he might be saying they are adding someone else. A couple comments think it might be Fatts Russell or Chris Lykes. I guess we will find out.

Edit: Based on what i’ve read on twitter, it seems like a lot of people are expecting Fatts to commit to Maryland today.

Reaction Score
Turgeon on a roll. Hopefully he doesn’t go 3 for 3.
I believe Fatts to Maryland means they have no open scholarships left, so unless someone else leaves, looks like Noah Locke will not be a Terp. (I could be wrong here)

Reaction Score
Having said that, no one can count on either Akok being as athletic as he was pre-injury, nor do we have any idea if his offensive skills will have improved at all in two years.
that's pretty much why i didnt mention him. how much of an improvement can we expect with his 3 pt shooting? 5%? 10%?

if he increased his 3pt shooting by 5% from his frosh year he'd be at a measly 31%. not good enough for a stretch 4 that can't provide spacing with his passing or attacking ability like aj/martin. so if that's the case i'd prefer if he put on another ~5lbs and play stretch 5.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So's Maryland and Louisville. :mad:
I thought Maryland filled their last scholarship with Fatts? Are they expecting someone else to leave? Maybe Wiggins is leaving to go pro

Reaction Score

Edit: some of the comments on this are saying that Smart might also be in the portal, so it looks like there is a spot available for Locke.

Reaction Score
Edit: some of the comments on this are saying that Smart might also be in the portal, so it looks like there is a spot available for Locke.
they got all 3 of wahab fatts and locke??? w t f

Reaction Score
they got all 3 of wahab fatts and locke??? w t f
they didn’t get Locke yet I just meant it seems like there is a scholarship available for him if he wants it

Reaction Score
Is UA finally saying enough and really “stepping up” to “$upport” Maryland. They have to be pretty pissed with the whole UCLA fiasco. Saw what happened (or didn’t) to self. And said F It let’s jump 2 feet into this.

Not a diss on them and I am not one of those who assumes any player who doesn’t pick us was paid. (Locke hasn’t even made a decision yet). Good pro gram. Decent coach. But guys were never exactly lining up to play for Turgeon.

Reaction Score
Lol Wahab is a good big and Fatts has shown flashes, but I think accusing them of paying for these guys is just sour grapes. Diamond Stone was the exception not the rule for Turgeon.
I think there is a reason Jawan Howard dislikes Mark Turgeon so much. I don't think Diamond Stone was an exception

Reaction Score
Lol Wahab is a good big and Fatts has shown flashes, but I think accusing them of paying for these guys is just sour grapes. Diamond Stone was the exception not the rule for Turgeon.
Sounds like the fanbases I make fun of for accusing us of paying for Adama. Definitely sour grapes. We were never on Fatts’ radar, he posted a list of like 20 something schools and we weren’t on it.

Reaction Score
Don't you get it: any time anyone we want goes somewhere else it, or players make decisions that some people don't think make sense, it must be because someone cheated.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I think there is a reason Jawan Howard dislikes Mark Turgeon so much. I don't think Diamond Stone was an exception
I don’t know if that’s why Howard doesn’t like him but I doubt it’s an exception. We all know the deal with the shoe companies at this point.

weren’t they the main competition for a bunch of the Kansas guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom