Florida transfer Noah Locke | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Florida transfer Noah Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
“Few men think, yet all will have opinions. Hence men’s opinions are superficial and confused.”

Should be the banner for this board.
Love the yard because it is a perfect balance of those who think and are articulate in their posts and those who just spew hot takes and sh_t posts. I was discussing this with my dad a little while ago and personally it’s what makes the BY endearing to me.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Still having trouble with pronouns, and trying to project your own embarrassment onto others?

Point me to even a single Syracuse thread that I've ever started, and I'll give you a cookie.

how about, it’s a Locke.

Reaction Score
Watched his sophomore year highlights. As others noted he does struggle to break down a defender, but he does have a crafty floater and fade away mid range shot that help overcome that when he does drive in the paint.

Couple those skills with his ability to comfortably hit shots from deep and this really could open things up the way Polley did for that one week in January.

Reaction Score
UConn needs a solid scoring guard who can shoot with good size. Locke seems to check all these boxes. I really think he could be a nit fit next year.

Reaction Score
Waiting for it to be certified. I’ve seen a few fanbases seemingly confident they are going to land him, but knowing said fanbases I bet some of them are just very blissfully ignorant.

Re: the Tugeron extension. I’m pretty sure Maryland fans don’t like him. The rest of the big10 seemed happy to have him back for sure.

Reaction Score
Just watched his Sophomore Highlight Video. PLEASE Sign him up. This kid can play!!!
If you watched my sophomore highlights you would have wanted me too. I used to be able to shoot

Reaction Score
I'm always reminded of Brian Fair (18 mpg) senior year when I think of 3 point shooters off the bench. 41% three point shooter, 45% his senior year. During his senior year played alongside Ray (33 mpg) and Doron (30 mpg) as sophomores and Ollie (31 mpg) as a senior. They need to find a great shooter willing to share the minutes.

"Brian Fair was a Guard for the UConn Huskies from 1991 – 1995. He’s a member of the UConn Basketball All Century Ballot, he’s No. 2 in career three-point field goal shooting and No. 10 in career games played, at 125."
UCONN Hoop Legends: BRIAN FAIR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr