Florida transfer Noah Locke | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Florida transfer Noah Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Right now, with no Polley, if Cole is playing PG and Hawkins isn't on the floor... we're looking at literally 0 shooters on the floor. Sanogo's/Jackson's/Rese's defenders might as well camp in the charge circle. Literally. We need shooters.
Polley is not expected to return. Whaley is likely not either but it is a possibility. I have good sources on this.

Reaction Score
Polley is not expected to return. Whaley is likely not either but it is a possibility. I have good sources on this.
That is about what I have always thought. With Martin, Jackson, Hawkins, and possibly a healthier Akok, Polley might be looking at a reduced role. He would almost certain they have a reduced role if we bring in Locke or another shooter.

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
That is about what I have always thought. With Martin, Jackson, Hawkins, and possibly a healthier Akok, Polley might be looking at a reduced role. He would almost certain they have a reduced role if we bring in Locke or another shooter.
Was thinking along the same lines and Polley might even clog the lineup next year. Whaley on the other hand... we would miss him an awful lot

Reaction Score
How could you expect this board to reference a great English philosopher? You should know better
John Locke is the bald guy from the TV show "Lost". . . Philosopher, yeah right ?

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
John Locke is the bald guy from the TV show "Lost". . . Philosopher, yeah right ?
Cmon man enlighten yourself. I’m a teenager and I know this.

Attachments

• E445BC15-A2EB-4A31-A141-FADE2E5B0955.jpeg
    E445BC15-A2EB-4A31-A141-FADE2E5B0955.jpeg
    602.2 KB · Views: 88
Reaction Score
Okay . Once he breaks something before it comes in the boneyard, I’ll believe it
first thing that comes to mind is the Samson Johnson commitment. I remember he announced it right after Jordan Hawkins committed. Way before I saw anything definite on the BY or twitter. (we were in on him at the time, but HB knew it pretty early on)

Reaction Score
The love and death for insiders is a bit over the top. I very much appreciate the info that comes from that group, its better than the horde. However, whether it’s right or wrong, it’s not something to get in an argument over, at least for me. Keep the info coming please.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
I'm always reminded of Brian Fair (18 mpg) senior year when I think of 3 point shooters off the bench. 41% three point shooter, 45% his senior year. During his senior year played alongside Ray (33 mpg) and Doron (30 mpg) as sophomores and Ollie (31 mpg) as a senior. They need to find a great shooter willing to share the minutes.

"Brian Fair was a Guard for the UConn Huskies from 1991 – 1995. He’s a member of the UConn Basketball All Century Ballot, he’s No. 2 in career three-point field goal shooting and No. 10 in career games played, at 125."
UCONN Hoop Legends: BRIAN FAIR
Little known fact about Fair - he lead UConn in 3pt fg% all four of his years at UConn. Consider who he played with.

Reaction Score
Is a transfer a possibility for either of them? I can’t picture either of them playing somewhere else. They can definitely both get pro contracts somewhere.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
When I was watching film on Locke when we were involved out of high school I thought he was a five star because of how good he was offensively. Y’all should watch his team melo tape it’s nuts. Cam Thomas vibes.

A lineup like Cole, Locke, Hawk, Martin/Jackson, Dama would be incredible offensively.

Reaction Score
A lineup like Cole, Locke, Hawk, Martin/Jackson, Dama would be incredible offensively.
i'm all in on aj and martin splitting their time between both forward spots next year

the negative offensive impact of their poor shooting is minimized at the 4 spot by ensuring we have good shooters in the lineup at 1-3. they should still be able to spread the floor with their quickness and ability to drive past bigger defenders and they both have good size and are above average rebounders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom