Florida transfer Noah Locke | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Florida transfer Noah Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
His body, shiftiness, and breakdown ability is BAdams level. I don't see the quickness needed to break his man down. His athleticism nothing special. His shooting is so-so with a low release point, and his defense not good. He is basically BAdams and Eric Ayala combined into one player.

Compare these point guards to the ones we had under Calhoun and you tell me which one of them you would take over what we had before. None. I would take Jalen Adams over our current group of point guards too.
If you want to edit this, I’ll remind you. He’s not a NJ PG

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Yikes, you post so much nonsense.

tenor.gif

Reaction Score
His body, shiftiness, and breakdown ability is BAdams level. I don't see the quickness needed to break his man down. His athleticism nothing special. His shooting is so-so with a low release point, and his defense not good. He is basically BAdams and Eric Ayala combined into one player.

Compare these point guards to the ones we had under Calhoun and you tell me which one of them you would take over what we had before. None. I would take Jalen Adams over our current group of point guards too.

He's going to be the next boatright

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

his 'magic' is a direct function of his outstanding and highly superior bball iq.
his body is more than adequate to accomplish the things his brain tells him to do.
listen closely to coach geno's evaluation for paige as it mostly centers on her unique ability to see things ahead of the rest of us mere mortals.
here's an audio of paigebrain dialogue:
'if they do this, then they'll prolly do that next. i'll just saunter over there, and steal that pass when they do that.'
will rasool continue to be that when he moves up to a faster paced game? idk for certain, but i highly expect it as brains travel very well.

Reaction Score
You're talking about the consensus top 50 recruit who was by far the best player in Pennsylvania and was the captain of one of the best high school teams in the country for multiple years right? The one that we beat out Villanova to get? Dear God, get some help.

We did not beat out Nova. They prioritized a 3 star recruit in Brizzi over him despite Sool being iterally in their backyard.

Hopefully, Sool outplays my expectations of him. I don’t see him being what we need at the highest level.

#ReturnOfDaggerTreyTy

Reaction Score
his 'magic' is a direct function of his outstanding and highly superior bball iq.
his body is more than adequate to accomplish the things his brain tells him to do.
listen closely to coach geno's evaluation for paige as it mostly centers on her unique ability to see things ahead of the rest of us mere mortals.
here's an audio of paigebrain dialogue:
'if they do this, then they'll prolly do that next. i'll just saunter over there, and steal that pass when they do that.'
will rasool continue to be that when he moves up to a faster paced game? idk for certain, but i highly expect it as brains travel very well.

Paige was the number 1 recruit out of high school. That’s a big difference.

Sool is a high IQ player but I don’t see breakdown ability, body is awkward, defense is not the best and his motor is unremarkable.

Reaction Score
We did not beat out Nova. They prioritized a 3 star recruit in Brizzi over him despite Sool being iterally in their backyard.

Hopefully, Sool outplays my expectations of him. I don’t see him being what we need at the highest level.

#ReturnOfDaggerTreyTy
It's hard to take player analysis seriously from the guy that thinks Polley is Reggie Miller and is the answer to every problem. He is a top 65 player basically everywhere. Does that guarantee anything? Of course not, but I will take their opinion over random message board guy any day.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It's hard to take player analysis seriously from the guy that thinks Polley is Reggie Miller and is the answer to every problem. He is a top 65 player basically everywhere. Does that guarantee anything? Of course not, but I will take their opinion over random message board guy any day.
I’m pretty sure he’s like 12 years old.

Reaction Score

Sool is a high IQ player but I don’t see breakdown ability, body is awkward, defense is not the best and his motor is unremarkable.
So basically, what you're saying is that Sool's motor is like your opinion of him. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Reaction Score

#ReturnOfDaggerTreyTy

I think it's more than just the numbers. Historically our point guards weren't always the complete player, didn't always have the gaudy numbers but they had something that couldn't be quantified. KEA, Talik, Kemba, Bazz all had it. Their games weren't complete when they came into the program. Sool being a captain of a winning high school program is a piece of the package. Outside of RJ, this program is void of leadership. This is what is going to put us over the edge instead of folding like a cheap suit when RJ leaves the game after hitting his head on the floor.

I trust DH in this one. It's not going to be pretty at first but I think the tools are there.

Reaction Score
Give Sool two years with Coach Mike to work on building his body up and working on his explosion/fast twitch muscles.

Has got the rest of the package that you want in a PG

Reaction Score
Just look at the last few years of the players who were MVP of the PCL to see the level of high school conference Diggins has been playing in. Ryan Daly was MVP, Isaiah Wong was MVP, Collin Gillespie was MVP and Diggins was MVP....twice.

Reaction Score

Well the good news is to hear this from you I feel much better about his abilities now. He's not even a Jersey guard and you can't find anything good about him, so I'm guessing he's going to make an impact on or program immediately. Thanks for the confidence boost!

Reaction Score
Has Locke completed all his Zoom calls? Any idea how his call with UConn went?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Did the staff get him Blaze pizza?

pj

Reaction Score

You probably would have given the same scouting report on Shabazz Napier, and added in a shot at his height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom