Florida transfer Noah Locke | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Florida transfer Noah Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score

Well that sucks. What if Johnson and Jones return? I don’t even think they’re projected to be drafted. El Ellis and Noah Locke coming off the bench? Lol. They’ll have the deepest back court in the country.

One thing that I think REALLY helps Louisville is that they have all these young “name” players in the league. Mitchell, Harrell, Rozier, etc. When we were landing whoever we wanted we had so many name players in the league. No one even knows that Drummond attended UConn, Sigh.

Reaction Score
Well that sucks. What if Johnson and Jones return? I don’t even think they’re projected to be drafted. El Ellis and Noah Locke coming off the bench? Lol. They’ll have the deepest back court in the country.

One thing that I think REALLY helps Louisville is that they have all these young “name” players in the league. Mitchell, Harrell, Rozier, etc. When we were landing whoever we wanted we had so many name players in the league. No one even knows that Drummond attended UConn, Sigh.
Donovan Mitchell is a huge name, nobody cares about Harrell or Rozier.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Zags reporting. Ok time to Locke the thread sigh

Reaction Score
You're not even including Marshall grad-transfer Jarrod West (12.5p, 6.0a, 40.8 3p%).

However, I doubt Jones returns, but David Johnson is more likely. At his size, 6'5 210, and his ability to handle and distribute, I see him coming back as the stud of Louisville to really up his resume...at least that's what I think he should do.

Last year, I think Louisville does want a slightly smaller lineup. Dre Davis (6'5 220) played too many minutes at the 2 and 3. A West/Locke/Johnson/Wiliamson 1-4 lineup looks great as at least two of those guys can handle, shoot, distribute and attack the basket with athleticism.

Reaction Score
Meh, kids say things they don’t mean all the time. I’d wait for something more official. I think we still have a chance here.
Lol, more official? It is on his Instagram, his father has made comments about it and it is slapped on the front of Cardinal Authority. Good luck next year.

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger