Final Four threats | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Final Four threats

Reaction Score
Hailey Van Lith was horrible vs South Carolina, and that game vs Michigan was one of the worst games I've seen. She to me is possibly the most overrated player in wbb. She is all hype, she doesn't seem to me like a leader.
Hailey Van Lith shot 45% fg and scored about 20pts per game in the tournament. Her consistency was very good. She is not overrated.

Reaction Score
Hailey Van Lith was horrible vs South Carolina, and that game vs Michigan was one of the worst games I've seen. She to me is possibly the most overrated player in wbb. She is all hype, she doesn't seem to me like a leader.
Interesting. To be fair, South Carolina made pretty much everyone look horrible last season and, in that matchup with Louisville that Final Four game, Hailey Van Lith did struggle but I think they had Beal on her and Beal is no slouch on defense. Hailey Van Lith was averaging 20 plus points a game heading into that FF matchup.... not bad for a player that is "possibly the most overrated player in wbb" :rolleyes:

Against Michigan, in the Elite 8 game, Hailey Van Lith balled out. She had a solid game. Even in the first match up against Michigan (regular season game), Hailey Van Lith was decent. I noticed that you glossed over that Tennessee (tournament) game. What did Ms. Hailey Van Lith do in that game? Hmm. Ms. Hailey Van Lith played well.

I have zero problem with Hailey Van Lith. She seems to be doing well with whatever offensive system Coach Walz has over at Louisville. Hailey Van Lith is going to give 100% out there.

Reaction Score
People keep saying that these players are having bad games but Beal is really just that good defensively. Just like some blame Christyn for her Finals performance, but the truth of the matter is that she had a beast of a primary defender on her.
Exactly. Beal is just an ELITE (college) defender. Looking forward to seeing what she does at the next level, if she goes that route.

Reaction Score
Interesting. To be fair, South Carolina made pretty much everyone look horrible last season and, in that matchup with Louisville that Final Four game, Hailey Van Lith did struggle but I think they had Beal on her and Beal is no slouch on defense. Hailey Van Lith was averaging 20 plus points a game heading into that FF matchup.... not bad for a player that is "possibly the most overrated player in wbb" :rolleyes:

Against Michigan, in the Elite 8 game, Hailey Van Lith balled out. She had a solid game. Even in the first match up against Michigan (regular season game), Hailey Van Lith was decent. I noticed that you glossed over that Tennessee (tournament) game. What did Ms. Hailey Van Lith do in that game? Hmm. Ms. Hailey Van Lith played well.

I have zero problem with Hailey Van Lith. She seems to be doing well with whatever offensive system Coach Walz has over at Louisville. Hailey Van Lith is going to give 100% out there.
Miami must have some elite defenders too because they beat them in the Acc tourny and in both meetings held Hailey Van Lith to under 10 pts.

Reaction Score
Sortve random but watching Texas wbb social media it seems like they are having an awesome off season. Like they seem like a fun big time program. I haven't seen Shaylee in any videos so not sure if she's with the team yet

Texas is probably the team I'm most looking forward to seeing early on in the season. They have a lot of big tests too as they play UConn on the road and are in the Battle 4 Atlantis.

Reaction Score
Sortve random but watching Texas wbb social media it seems like they are having an awesome off season. Like they seem like a fun big time program. I haven't seen Shaylee in any videos so not sure if she's with the team yet

Texas is probably the team I'm most looking forward to seeing early on in the season. They have a lot of big tests too as they play UConn on the road and are in the Battle 4 Atlantis.
Just saw Shaylee's latest vlog and it seems like she's graduating from byu in August. Looking forward to seeing her with the rest of the team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom