February - Other Big East Games | Page 12 | The Boneyard

February - Other Big East Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Seton Hall might be better off in the NIT. New coach, roster in a bit of flux, and they are an almost certain first round exit if they make the NCAA Tournament, but they could make a deep run in the NIT.

Reaction Score
Maybe the ugliest jersey matchup this season?

I don't know I get a feeling of nostalgia as these were the uniforms they wore in 1982 in the NCAA title game ;)

When they play UConn, I am not pulling for GTown, and in non-UConn BE games, I am usually impartial or neutral about pulling for or against GTown. Having said that when I am pulling for them, I see the game in a different light and all I can say is damn their sloppy turnover laden play is aggravating as hell (i.e. today and against PC).

Reaction Score
Maybe the ugliest jersey matchup this season?

This one was worse. Watching it on TV the Hall's gray unis looked so dark you could barely tell which team was which.

Seton Hall vs PC.jpg

Reaction Score
There is not another team in the country that has the home court officiating advantage the Providence has.
I hate talking about officiating and in this case I do to a certain extent because Providence is a good team but anecdotally speaking it sure looks that way in a lot of their home games

Reaction Score
I hate talking about officiating and in this case I do to a certain extent because Providence is a good team but anecdotally speaking it sure looks that way in a lot of their home games
Creighton and Providence playing a typical BE game, but apparently without fouls! In OT now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom