Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
It's quite likely Tennessee will whiff completely on high school recruits in the class of 2023. How does that happen?
Can’t say I’m surprised. At NC State she wasn’t able to recruit. I think she landed one top 100 recruit her entire tenure there. The transfer portal has been her saving grace.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Don’t be like that lol..

Adia Barnes has Arizona on everybody and their mama’s list and Kim Mulkey is just getting started in Baton Rouge. She’ll probably have 3 top 15 recruits by Friday. You better keep that same energy for them too haha..

Trust me I got plenty of energy for Zona, and if it falters.. thats what B12 vitamins are for. LSU is bothering me a bit, and I got eyes on you UVA...

Reaction Score
Trust me I got plenty of energy for Zona, and if it falters.. thats what B12 vitamins are for. LSU is bothering me a bit, and I got eyes on you UVA...
GIF by NBA

Keeping tabs on everyone. Gotta love it!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Can’t say I’m surprised. At NC State she wasn’t able to recruit. I think she landed one top 100 recruit her entire tenure there. The transfer portal has been her saving grace.
I thought Tennessee recruited itself. I mean Holly Warlick was able to recruit at a high level for most of her tenure there. If she can do, I would expect anybody could. How bad is Harper's pitch if she can't land anybody? Or why can't she bring in a hot shot assistant that is known for recruiting?

Reaction Score
I thought Tennessee recruited itself. I mean Holly Warlick was able to recruit at a high level for most of her tenure there. If she can do, I would expect anybody could. How bad is Harper's pitch if she can't land anybody? Or why can't she bring in a hot shot assistant that is known for recruiting?
Having great assistants is important for every program but ultimately it is up to the HC to close the deal on recruits. The HC is ultimately the person these kids are choosing, of course the assistants and all the other members of the program are part of it but it all starts and ends with the HC. Assistant coaches can only do so much

Reaction Score
Having great assistants is important for every program but ultimately it is up to the HC to close the deal on recruits. The HC is ultimately the person these kids are choosing, of course the assistants and all the other members of the program are part of it but it all starts and ends with the HC. Assistant coaches can only do so much
I definitely get your point and agree with the general premise but I’m a little surprised with the results to date considering one assistant is S Williams. She is an amazing recruiter.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Kim has said that her only job when it comes to recruiting is being the closer.

Reaction Score
I definitely get your point and agree with the general premise but I’m a little surprised with the results to date considering one assistant is S Williams. She is an amazing recruiter.
I'm surprised as well. Impression was she was going to make a huge difference over their previous assistant Goldwire (?? do I have that right),

Reaction Score
Well missing out on recruits happen to every single program in America but ending with potentially zero recruits would be a failure, at least this cycle. Williams is a very good recruiter, I have zero doubt she will keep TN in contention for many very good recruits but its up to Harper and her supporting cast to find a way to close the deal.

As I type all that... watch Rosario head to North Carolina or South Carolina tomorrow :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
It's quite likely Tennessee will whiff completely on high school recruits in the class of 2023. How does that happen?

That fan base is going to have a lot of emotional investment in this being the year.

Not really pulling against it except 2-3 meetings, but I'm not all that sure about it either

Reaction Score
I think it's going to be SC. I looked at her IG, and she has taken down all of her recruiting visits, except for SC. The entrance to her SC visit is very common when recruits commit to a particular School. Like it or not, Dawn Staley got it going for the Lady Gamecocks!

Reaction Score
I think it's going to be SC. I looked at her IG, and she has taken down all of her recruiting visits, except for SC. The entrance to her SC visit is very common when recruits commit to a particular School. Like it or not, Dawn Staley got it going for the Lady Gamecocks!
I don't see any schools including SC on there. She probably cleaning up her profile to dedicate to whichever school she chooses.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I don't see any schools including SC on there. She probably cleaning up her profile to dedicate to whichever school she chooses.
Her SC video is still up.

I still think it's LSU, but this is all too funny. Congratulations to the young woman wherever she decides to go. I think we'll be seeing her make an early impact.

Reaction Score
Her SC video is still up.

I still think it's LSU, but this is all too funny. Congratulations to the young woman wherever she decides to go. I think we'll be seeing her make an early impact.
I see it now, the thumbnail made me think it was a random pic, perhaps she overlooked it the same way as well.

Reaction Score
Well the only school on Central Time is LSU!!! Don’t know it if means anything but just my 2 cents!!!
Her high school is located in the Central Time Zone. I will be shocked if its not LSU. Maybe she didn't realize how many people were noticing the likes so she took them down to make her announcement more suspenseful. Maybe she's been playing us all along ... who knows!

Reaction Score
Jolette Law is the difference between Holly's recruiting & Kelly's recruiting. As you see Jolette is now at SC and look at their recruiting ? #Key

Reaction Score
Her high school is located in the Central Time Zone. I will be shocked if its not LSU. Maybe she didn't realize how many people were noticing the likes so she took them down to make her announcement more suspenseful. Maybe she's been playing us all along ... who knows!
so in about an hour the ADR saga will be over ..........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom