Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
I cannot be more happy. A big W in Niele’s hometown of St. Louis (I went to the game by the way—only an hour and fifteen minutes from me), and we get Prosper!!! ☘️☘️☘️

Last edited:

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
@Dillon77 I bet a bunch of people on the ND board are happy today :). She's a great kid and a great player. Looking forward to seeing her play for ND!
Thanks....Very, Very Happy Place to Sit, is McGraw's Bench. :D

With Prosper and 6'1" Emma Risch, Coach Ivey has two great players to join Olivia Miles and Sonia Citron.

(We'll see about Ms. Hidalgo on Wednesday, but will enjoy this signing for (more than) a few days.)

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
If she couldn't go to Duke, I didn't want to see Prosper at either of the Carolina's or Zona.. tired of them. ND is the lesser of the evils. No offense Dillon77 ;)

Hey, I'm going to church tomorrow, no problem! ;)

Cassandre is ND's first signing from north of the border since Natalie "Ace" Achonwa. Needless to say, ND fans everywhere still root for Ace at any given time. Here's hoping to more of the same with Cassandre!

Reaction Score
Are there any big name junior college players out there? Is there a listing of any preseason teams? Normally you will have at least one or two whose names surface.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Coach Ivey continues to quietly rebuild Notre Dame into a contender in the future faster then media darlings Kara Lawson , Court Banghart & Kellie Harper .....
Hmm. Last I checked, all three of Tennessee, UNC, and Notre Dame reached the Sweet 16 last year. I'll grant that Duke's trajectory under Lawson has been a little slower than many anticipated, but I'm not sure the others are faring any less well than the Domers. Not to mention: Notre Dame is a few years out from back to back trips to the finals, whereas none of the other three have been there in over a decade. Yes, Niele inherited little more than the wind from Muffet, but the culture of winning at Notre Dame has been much more established in recent seasons, and so it figures the rebuild would be faster, too.

Reaction Score
Hmm. Last I checked, all three of Tennessee, UNC, and Notre Dame reached the Sweet 16 last year. I'll grant that Duke's trajectory under Lawson has been a little slower than many anticipated, but I'm not sure the others are faring any less well than the Domers. Not to mention: Notre Dame is a few years out from back to back trips to the finals, whereas none of the other three have been there in over a decade. Yes, Niele inherited little more than the wind from Muffet, but the culture of winning at Notre Dame has been much more established in recent seasons, and so it figures the rebuild would be faster, too.
I agree. Comparing ND's rebuild to these other schools is disingenuous. Niele didn't inherit a demolition and rebuild project like Banghart and Lawson did. She is just remodeling......

Reaction Score
I agree. Comparing ND's rebuild to these other schools is disingenuous. Niele didn't inherit a demolition and rebuild project like Banghart and Lawson did. She is just remodeling......
Im assuming since you stated Banghart and Lawson only Harper is just a bad coach LOL >?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Not sure what many anticipated as far as trajectory ... especially since since she has only coached 37 games so far. I'm bullish on Lawson, but I might be a tad biased.

Coach Ivey continues to quietly rebuild Notre Dame into a contender in the future faster then media darlings Kara Lawson , Court Banghart & Kellie Harper .....

Well since you posted this in a recruiting thread, you do realize that both Lawson and Banghart have had better recruiting success since they have been hired than Ivey? I'm not gonna mention Harper, though she's been a force in the transfer portal.

Head to head, Ivey is 0-1 vs Lawson, and 1-1 vs Banghart.

Reaction Score
Must we listen to the interview with Swin Cash DURING Play? How about waiting until stoppages. I’d like to watch, and listen, to THE GAME.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

No, I just dont follow Tennessee closely. I do know Holly wasnt a lunatic and JPM and Sylvia were and left damaged goods behind in addition to bare cupboards.

Preach..... let the congregation say AMEN !!!!

amen.gif

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Hoookay. Guess this puts "hometown advantage" into a whole new light...

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
… one more big fish left, looking at you Hildago!

Let’s close the book on 2023!

Would’ve loved to have Juju, but I really like the kids we’re bringing in next fall.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
… one more big fish left, looking at you Hildago!

Let’s close the book on 2023!

Would’ve loved to have Juju, but I really like the kids we’re bringing in next fall.
I'm guessing Duke.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom