I'm guessing Duke.

I'm guessing ND

Serious The Four GIF by Diddy

ND and Duke fans right now.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Hidalgo to Notre Dame.

Decided between Stanford, Duke, Notre Dame in the end.

Reaction Score
ND Fans win! Hannah Hidalgo is Irish! :D
After months of having one commit, ND closes strong with Cassandre Prosper and Hannah Hildalgo in the space of three days!
Oh there are a lot more Irish eyes smiling this afternoon. I don't want to see any carping from ND fans on the Bench board about recruiting for the balance of the season!;)

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Probably because she is forgoing her senior year.
Is she enrolling early at S. Carolina? Or just taking a year off from H.S. hoops?

Reaction Score
ND, with its late flurry of activity, also had three: Hannah Hidalgo, Cassandre Prosper and Emma Risch.
(As noted on the release, UConn had three as well).
How does Prosper make this list? Didn't think players attending Canadian schools qualified for this.

Reaction Score
Is she enrolling early at S. Carolina? Or just taking a year off from H.S. hoops?
She's alleged to be enrolling early similar to the Oregon commit. I won't be surprised if we see more players do it. You can get a headstart on both education and conditioning.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
She will be a student at SC in January. I don’t think she’s expected to actually play (wouldn’t make sense to lose a year of eligibility while playing half a year and trying to crack a crowded lineup), but she will be conditioning and practicing for the fall, which I think is great because SC loses A LOT this offseason and needs immediate impact players.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Probably because she is forgoing her senior year.
Exactly this. Kitts would’ve for sure been on the list otherwise.

Which is a down side of enrolling early. She’s going to miss out on the McDAA/Jordan Brand experience as well.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
How does Prosper make this list? Didn't think players attending Canadian schools qualified for this.
I think that rule only applies to the McDonald’s AAG for HS, which is strictly an honor for US high school students.

Reaction Score
Do they have Jersey Mikes in Canada? Just wondering
No. We do have Firehouse Subs which I like. I've heard good things about Jersey Mike's and this is before the new Danny Devito commercials. ;)

Reaction Score
I think that rule only applies to the McDonald’s AAG for HS, which is strictly an honor for US high school students.
Interesting if this is true. Don't recall seeing others being considered in the past (e.g. Amihere, Edwards, etc.).

Reaction Score
ND, with its late flurry of activity, also had three: Hannah Hidalgo, Cassandre Prosper and Emma Risch.
(As noted on the release, UConn had three as well).
I don't begrudge you Hidalgo and Prosper, but do you really need Risch, too? I love her game. So does coach Ralph, apparently. She was one of the first players offered when Ralph arrived at Vandy, but she was way late. Risch committed to Notre Dame a few weeks later. She can really shoot the ball.

It seems to me Notre Dame pretty much out-worked everybody for Prosper. Seems like every time I turned around a ND coach was up there courting her. Great class for the Irish.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
She's alleged to be enrolling early similar to the Oregon commit. I won't be surprised if we see more players do it. You can get a headstart on both education and conditioning.
Thanks. Olivia Miles did the same at ND, but she did -- in part -- because her HS season was cancelled senior year due to the pandemic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom