ESPN Tonight: Tremont Waters & Steve Enoch | Page 4 | The Boneyard

ESPN Tonight: Tremont Waters & Steve Enoch

pj

Reaction Score
This board sometimes. Enoch is a lot better than Carlton.

Enoch has better size and athleticism, a better shot, and more NBA potential. Carlton is limited, but he seems smarter and better able to capitalize on the talents he does have. I think when Josh's career is done, we'll be very glad he attended UConn.

However Enoch does, he's our past, Carlton and a recruit to be named later are our future. Good luck to Steve, but let's hope Josh continues his growth and becomes a quality player.

Reaction Score
This board sometimes. Enoch is a lot better than Carlton.

Agree but only because of size and offensive "potential" certainly not consistency or defense. Based on growth from where they began as Huskies Carlton has improved more and by a lot from freshman to soph.. He may already be just as good on D despite size limitations, actually much smarter. Again wouldn't ever say no to him vs any of our guys now, but let's not think we lost a stud. He's just a good player, shows signs of NBA potential then shows a nice Euro career more often. All in all he's not ours, he left hope he does ok could kinda care less though.

Reaction Score
Never claimed that Bro. Find that for me and you won't so do better or stay quiet!
Well it's already kind of obvious you seem to have missed the joke & tongue in cheek nature and have let your passive aggressive side take over so - whatever. I guess you prefer "Bruh" to extenuate the absurdity?

Reaction Score
Well it's already kind of obvious you seem to have missed the joke & tongue in cheek nature and have let your passive aggressive side take over so - whatever. I guess you prefer "Bruh" to extenuate the absurdity?

Yep missed it. Oh well passive aggressive me can’t hang with ya bruh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom