ESPN Tonight: Tremont Waters & Steve Enoch | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN Tonight: Tremont Waters & Steve Enoch

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
How many times do we need to rehash this?
Hey, I opened the thread in to first half of the LSU game, because I saw an opportunity to see two Connecticut kids who I would like to have seen do well at UConn, one of whom actually chose UConn. It sat unanswered until Enoch hit two 3s.

In addition, I've already seen Squid lose, and I'm either going to see Sheshefski go down or witness a serious comeback. It's been a good night to watch TV, which I pretty much don't do. 66-61, and the advertisers still have my eyeballs.

Reaction Score
Louisville's best hope to hold on is if Cam Reddish remains under the delusion that he's JJ Reddick.
You are a jinx.

Duke has 7 steals in the last 6 minutes.

Reaction Score
Hey, I opened the thread in to first half of the LSU game, because I saw an opportunity to see two Connecticut kids who I would like to have seen do well at UConn, one of whom actually chose UConn. It sat unanswered until Enoch hit two 3s.

In addition, I've already seen Squid lose, and I'm either going to see Sheshefski go down or witness a serious comeback. It's been a good night to watch TV, which I pretty much donvt do. 66-61, and the advertisers still have my eyeballs.

I don't blame you. I enjoyed the 76ers Celtics game myself but we can't post about NBA games here. I do think the other Enoch OP has as many posts about Steve as 8893 has about pizza.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I’m actually enjoying Louisville unraveling.
Yeah, but at this point, I'd prefer Louisville to win on a buzzer beater with an unreviewable offensive goaltend.

Edit: Oh well...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Cunningham and Perry looked like they never saw a press in their life what a dreadful gag job by Mack and his kids.

Reaction Score
Really strange that you can review that call, but not the basket interference in the LSU-Kentucky game.
What's the deal on that rule? Is it an automatic review in the last 2 mins? Can it only be reviewed in last 2 mins? Can it only be reviewed if it helps Duke?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He is in the big show now. From nothing to 20,000 rabid fans at every home game and against the best competition in America.

Go muck the stables, junior.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I can only assume you were unaware that he missed ten threes tonight.
I said a few mins into the second half that Louisville was throwing away possessions low and behold... they lost.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
What's the deal on that rule? Is it an automatic review in the last 2 mins? Can it only be reviewed in last 2 mins? Can it only be reviewed if it helps Duke?

This one is actually really specific.

That play is reviewable only if the call is dependent on whether the play was inside or outside the arc.

So that play is a charge anywhere else on the court, but because the defender had a foot inside the restricted zone, a charge cannot be called and it’s considered a block.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I said a few mins into the second half that Louisville was throwing away possessions low and behold... they lost.

I don’t understand your point.

Reaction Score
He is in the big show now. From nothing to 20,000 rabid fans at every home game and against the best competition in America.

Usually in the big show you have guards who can handle pressure and close out 23 point leads with 10 minutes left. That gag was laughable. Only big show there is Adidas cash and dancers :D:D thanks for your interest in UConn basketball pal.

Reaction Score
This one is actually really specific.

That play is reviewable only if the call is dependent on whether the play was inside or outside the arc.

So that play is a charge anywhere else on the court, but because the defender had a foot inside the restricted zone, a charge cannot be called and it’s considered a block.
I got that part that he's inside the circle but can they stop play at any point in the game and review that?

Reaction Score
Enoch is better than he was 2 years ago at UConn but let's not go overboard...........he is averaging 9.2 pts & 5 reb in 19 mins per game this year, he averaged 3.4 pts & 2.3 rebs in 12 mins a game 2 years ago at UConn.

Yes numbers are up but per min average is not a huge leap, so he's gone from mostly bad to useful. Pretty sure he could have averaged 9 pts & 5 reb at UConn (or anywhere) this year without much coaching up.

5 rebounds & 1/2 block per game for a 6-10 guy...........................still seems pretty soft on defense.

Last edited:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I got that part that he's inside the circle but can they stop play at any point in the game and review that?

That particular play...last two minutes of the second half and the overtime periods.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom