ESPN Tonight: Tremont Waters & Steve Enoch | The Boneyard

ESPN Tonight: Tremont Waters & Steve Enoch

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
First time this season for me to sit down to watch a weeknight doubleheader.

LSU at Kentucky

Duke at Louisville

Interested in watching the two from CT.

Reaction Score
Enoch just drained back to back 3’s and shooting 43% on the season. Damn!

Reaction Score
Turned it on just in time to see Enoch drill 2 3’s, leading UL with 10pts. He’s shooting 43% from 3 on the season. Looks like a future pro.

Reaction Score
Steve was so bad here. He was also stuck behind a much better player. He got as many opportunities as he deserved. He was so young and really needed that redshirt year. I feel like Durham was a greater example of coaching malpractice. We really don't need one thread every time he has a good game, let alone 2. How many times do we need to rehash this?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Steve was so bad here. He was also stuck behind a much better player. He got as many opportunities as he deserved. He was so young and really needed that redshirt year. I feel like Durham was a greater example of coaching malpractice. We really don't need one thread every time he has a good game, let alone 2. How many times do we need to rehash this?

Continuously, and for several years after he graduates too.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He doesn’t have to be a pro to be a good college big. Those who thought we wouldn’t miss him were wrong.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

As many times as it takes for people like you to stop being wrong.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
He is in the big show now. From nothing to 20,000 rabid fans at every home game and against the best competition in America.

When I type "Louisville Basketball Scandal" into Wikipedia, it gives me three completely different options to choose from. I wonder how many other schools out there can say that..

Reaction Score
How many times is Rece Davis going to blame this loss on a Virginia hangover?

Reaction Score
Enoch got the hell out of here because he wasn't being coached and he actually wanted to be developed. Great decision by him and really happy for him.

Reaction Score
Enoch got the hell out of here because he wasn't being coached and he actually wanted to be developed. Great decision by him and really happy for him.

No one should deny this. It is 100% true. He also enrolled as a raw 17 year old 2 years removed from being mediocre at Norwalk High. Time was always going to be vital in his development. I guess that's my only point and I imagine most agree. But then again, outside of UVA, which program is going to have the audacity to redshirt a 4* kid?

Reaction Score
As many times as it takes for people like you to stop being wrong.

I agree with both you and Walker11. Yes, you can tell Steve has it in him. BUT he never showed that at UConn. Transferring was a really great choice for him. If he stuck around he’d have been apart of a dead end team last year and then would’ve had one year with a real coaching staff. He was given plenty of opportunities that’s for sure. He’s a decent player at UL and wasn’t a very good player at UConn, both can be true.

Reaction Score
He’s better than anything we have. His defense is still close to awful, he’s 2 years older he should be better. So many on this board didn’t like him enough to have him take any of Brimahs minutes but he should have. Ollie’s partially to blame so is Enoch.

Louisville is gagging on a big lead as we speak.

Reaction Score
Meanwhile, Louisville is doing everything they can to choke this game away...

Reaction Score
No one should deny this. It is 100% true. He also enrolled as a raw 17 year old 2 years removed from being mediocre at Norwalk High. Time was always going to be vital in his development. Then again, outside of UVA, which program is going to have the audacity to redshirt a 4* kid?

Completely agree. I’m actually happy he transferred because it was clearly the best choice for him and his future.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Meanwhile, Louisville is doing everything they can to choke this game away...

Louisville's best hope to hold on is if Cam Reddish remains under the delusion that he's JJ Reddick.

Reaction Score
Louisville's best hope to hold on is if Cam Reddish remains under the delusion that he's JJ Reddick.

We may disagree on Enoch, but at least we agree on VJ King and Reddish :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom