2025 Recruiting: - Eric Reibe Official Visit | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Eric Reibe Official Visit

Reaction Score
Nowell/Mahaney
Mahaney/Ball
Ross/Stewart
Stewart/Abraham
Reed
Ball was starting as our 3rd G when castle was out to begin last season so he has to be the favorite to start over Ross as a junior for now. But part of the reason i like the threesome of Lewis/Mullins/Reibe (or Adams/Greer instead of Mullins) is that they arent OADs so we wouldnt be recruiting over any returning upperclassmen. We also clearly need depth at those 3 positions (PG/SG/C).

Nowell/Lewis
Mahaney/Mullins
Ball/Ross
Stew/Abe
Reed/Reibe

Last edited:
Reaction Score
feeling uconn momentum around the 3 key targets of lewis, reibe and mullins.
This based off anything or just a feeling off what you have been reading lately? I think at this point, this would be my ideal class.

Reaction Score
feeling uconn momentum around the 3 key targets of lewis, reibe and mullins.
That would be great! Experts seem to think it may be difficult to get 2 guards as one may preclude the other from selecting UCONN. However, if they are viewed as a 3 and the other a 2 then maybe we can get them all. Let's hope.

Reaction Score
Ball was starting as our 3rd G when castle was out to begin last season so he has to be the favorite to start over Ross as a junior for now. But part of the reason i like the threesome of Lewis/Mullins/Reibe (or Adams/Greer instead of Mullins) is that they arent OADs so we wouldnt be recruiting over any returning upperclassmen. We also clearly need depth at those 3 positions (PG/SG/C).

Nowell/Lewis
Mahaney/Mullins
Ball/Ross
Stew/Abe
Reed/Reibe
Can certainly be skeptical it'll actually happen, but Hurley has been publicly recruiting Mullins as a one and done

awy

Reaction Score
This based off anything or just a feeling off what you have been reading lately? I think at this point, this would be my ideal class.
just reading stuff. kentucky people saying they are out on mullins, the post-WH visit and lewis/reibe responding pretty well etc.

Reaction Score
IMG_1569.jpeg

Reaction Score

Nowell/Lewis
Mahaney/Mullins
Ball/Ross
Stew/Abe
Reed/Reibe

Lewis and Mullins are both possible OAD. My gut says 2-year players though unless Mullins goes bananas from 3 in college.

Reaction Score
Was with some Creighton people yesterday and they acted pretty confident in getting Reibe

awy

Reaction Score
I think should still take Creighton seriously, especially if they have access to big funding. begging donors(heiders) is easier if there's a reibe at the end of the rainbow

Reaction Score
I also think Nico Bundalo has tremendous upside. Some clips I saw, he moved very well with the ball, nice post moves, versatile game.

Reaction Score
I also think Nico Bundalo has tremendous upside. Some clips I saw, he moved very well with the ball, nice post moves, versatile game.

My only real concern with Bundalo's game is that he is a 4/5 tweener. He's going to be slower than AK guarding 4s, but is a little undersized to be playing the 5. Our staff must have a plan to bring him into the fold, but it will require a shift.

awy

Reaction Score
the locked on UConn guest today from stockrisers basically said Kansas isn't as serious as Creighton and UConn has a good chance. basically my assessment. he did disclose that kalkbrenner is paid like a two way contract guy so that money should go to reibe if he does go there.

the other angle is that reibe wants to go to business school and Omaha has decent business school with some buffett universe connections they could pitch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom