2025 Recruiting: - Eric Reibe Official Visit | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Eric Reibe Official Visit

Reaction Score
I'd be a lot more concerned if many of the top 50 recruits were deciding already, but with that said, I still feel a bit uneasy due to this NIL era we are currently in. Like most of you, I'd like to believe that coming off B2B NCs would make UConn the domino that falls first, compared to how we've often felt where the first tile would fall elsewhere before we would begin to get commitments.

Let's see how all this plays out. Landing Reibe, among other talented 2025 recruits the staff has targeted would be the result from our recent on the court and in the draft success we have been hoping for.

awy

Reaction Score
this guy is very specific and studied on his development. practically only big man development stuff that fits his game matters. the atmosphere and general prestige in cbb not that relevant.

Reaction Score
this guy is very specific and studied on his development. practically only big man development stuff that fits his game matters. the atmosphere and general prestige in cbb not that relevant.
Having a conversation with DC today while on the OV can only help re: player development/SnC/NBA readiness.

Reaction Score
Respect it - carve off the fluff and put yourself in the best place to succeed long term. German kid, all about practicality!

I’m not sure how much peripheral factors will be weighed, but for just straight fit/development, Reibe and Mullins feel like they’d be stupid not to come.

If Mullins is compelled on staying close to home, would really hope he picks UK over IU. I like what Pope is doing and what he stands for. I personally feel he was a great hire for that program and exactly what they needed. Woodson has shown zero ability to develop a guard, so absolutely no clue why he’d go there other than NIL and being an hour from home.

Reaction Score
Who is “we”?
d1687565864e521eb5d571fb3de526f3.jpg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This is gonna be tough, sounds like Kansas is well in the lead.
He seems like a level headed kid. Evaluating all the factors. UConn will have its shot. KU is only leading over the schools he took off the OV list.

Reaction Score
Pretty serious looking bunch right there. If he's serious about winning and being developed by the best staff in America, he comes to Storrs.
In the video, the mom had a National Championship shirt on but I couldn’t tell what the dad was wearing. Hopefully, there will be some pictures with them wearing team apparel.

Reaction Score
In the video, the mom had a National Championship shirt on but I couldn’t tell what the dad was wearing. Hopefully, there will be some pictures with them wearing team apparel.
A polo in the last picture. Can't tell if it's a UConn logo or something else.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom