2025 Recruiting: - Eric Reibe Official Visit | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Eric Reibe Official Visit

Reaction Score
Not a bad thing re: canceling those visits.. Short list is starting to look good for the Home team (us).. Dan/staff always kill it with OVs. This young dude has a lot of UConn DNA. Would be a great add to the'25 roster.

Reaction Score
There's Kansas buzz, but him still coming should mean we still have a shot.

Reaction Score
Kid was considering Harvard, so clearly smart with drivers that aren’t just $$. He’ll make a smart decision for his long term. If he’s hacking off two blue bloods, it means he knows not to go to a school just because of brand. UK already signed Moreno and UNC can’t attract or develop bigs.

I like our chances.

awy

Reaction Score
curious what the kansas pitch is besides big money. embiid? lmao

awy

Reaction Score
One of the best programs in the country, second best coach in the country, one of the best fanbases in the country....
dont think they have any particular proficiency at developing centers, or using a player like reibe. he prob thinks football means soccer.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I’d think Bidunga being the presumed starting 5 in his freshman year would be a turn off. But maybe he’s fine being a backup for a year.

awy

Reaction Score
it's probably just adidas AG drumming up interest in kansas as the flagship adidas school.

Reaction Score
There's no reason to go to Kansas besides money?

Really??

stressed damon wayans GIF by Lethal Weapon

Reaction Score
I’d think Bidunga being the presumed starting 5 in his freshman year would be a turn off. But maybe he’s fine being a backup for a year.
Reed will be the starting C here so Reibe could only start at PF unless stew is still here

awy

Reaction Score
most college programs are not big value adds for NBA development. college in general very far behind but there are some good ones

Reaction Score
not to pile on but even if not factoring in NIL then self/kansas is the only coach/school combo that should be able to go head to head w/ hurley to land a recruit right now. KU and UConn are the two premier programs since K left Duke and Cal left UK.

awy

Reaction Score
i mean bill self is pretty good but his concepts are no longer cutting edge. i'm skeptical of it being anything but the adidas thing.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The question for me is that they have Flory Bidunga who was a 5 star C in this class. He'll be behind Dickenson but is going to play and expect to start next year. So it would be a surprise to me. If this kid is a few years out, then maybe they make sense.

i mean bill self is pretty good but his concepts are no longer cutting edge. i'm skeptical of it being anything but the adidas thing.
Good grief what a bad take. The most modern offense/defense played by any team that isn't UConn is Kansas'. Hurley talked about the switching being something we hadn't seen because almost no college team can pull it off. The offense is very modern and sophisticated. Self talked about how much off ball screening we run and how he will probably borrow some of that. His team just had no depth or shooters last year.

Reaction Score
He just won a title 2.5 years ago.
And they were the third overall seed the year after when Bill Self had the health scare and missed the tournament.

We would've beaten them because nobody was beating us tournament time but Kansas was the team I least wanted to face.

awy

Reaction Score
yea the switching defense he played vs UConn was pretty great. but on offense he's more of a follower than leader nowadays. he had to be nudged to more of a 4 out offense, and kansas is a top 5 offense only seldomly and has more of a traditional shot mix. more adaptive than innovative.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom