2025 Recruiting: - Eric Reibe Official Visit | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Eric Reibe Official Visit

Reaction Score
Kansas thinks they lead. They are comparing Eric to Cole Aldrich. Not done yet, but definitely leaning.

Reaction Score
yea the switching defense he played vs UConn was pretty great. but on offense he's more of a follower than leader nowadays. he had to be nudged to more of a 4 out offense, and kansas is a top 5 offense only seldomly and has more of a traditional shot mix. more adaptive than innovative.
If you use top 5 offense as the cutoff sure, but Kansas has had a top 10 offense 5 of the last 9 years

Reaction Score
Reed will be the starting C here so Reibe could only start at PF unless stew is still here
Reed will start but Hurley typically does a nice equitable job of splitting up the 5 minutes. If anything a nice setup for him. To me, it’s the perfect situation. Step into the starter role year 2 with Youssef backing up.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Reed will be the starting C here so Reibe could only start at PF unless stew is still here
I don't think that's a guarantee. At the very least, from Reibe's perspective, taking minutes from Reed/Singare is a lighter task than the former top 5 recruit at Kansas.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yeah, I hate to say it but that puts our student section to shame. And we have a great one.
As someone who had student season tickets at both schools (including year 1 at Gampel behind the bench) AFH is really a different level.

Now look up the dorm for basketball players, McCarthy Hall. The videos are all old now, but it's pretty nice. Lots of reasons for any recruit to go to any number of schools.

Reaction Score
As someone who had student season tickets at both schools (including year 1 at Gampel behind the bench) AFH is really a different level.

Now look up the dorm for basketball players, McCarthy Hall. The videos are all old now, but it's pretty nice. Lots of reasons for any recruit to go to any number of schools.

Yeah. We have developed a very good fan base but you’ll never get UConn fans to go as nuts as they do at Kansas. I think it’s a cultural difference. Northeastern people are just more reserved and self conscious.

Reaction Score
IMG_9971.jpeg

Looks like KU may be the team to beat here.

Reaction Score
Yeah, well, this weekend he is here in Storrs, CT. We'll see what everyone's saying about Reibe next week. Chances are we will have big minutes available next year, depending some on how much Singare progresses this year.

Reaction Score
Very true but projecting what incoming freshmen will do is…an inexact science to say the least. At least Clingan had a body of work to use to project from his freshman year. I think Danny will find out a lot about his team in October and November.
On a really positive note, what that list tells us is how insightful our coaching staff is at identifying talent that will produce beyond what the "experts" think.

Reaction Score
On a really positive note, what that list tells us is how insightful our coaching staff is at identifying talent that will produce beyond what the "experts" think.
They’re phenomenal at talent evaluation and development.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Huh? One of the best programs in basketball history. Great fanbase. Long lineage of NBA players. One of the best home courts in basketball.
Pssh, but other than that...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Can't see why any recruit would want to go here....

:rolleyes:

Personally, I find it difficult to respect a fan base that doesn't wander in to a game halfway into the first quarter. I mean, don't they have lives...

Reaction Score
Huh? One of the best programs in basketball history. Great fanbase. Long lineage of NBA players. One of the best home courts in basketball. Embiid. Should we continue?
Who is “we”?

Reaction Score
Alex K/Hassan/Samson will have more than Bill after this year

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member