Enoch | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Enoch

Reaction Score
I am watching Louisville-Seton Hall. Good lord Enoch has given Seton Hall two and-1's plus was beaten badly, all in the 5 minutes I've been watching. Also seems in no rush to get back on offense when they're on a fast break. We are missing nothing

Reaction Score
This is why I was never in favor of pulling a senior Amida for Enoch to get developmental minutes. Amida was not good at all offensively, but he had some defensive presence back there. If you put in a guy who is a disaster defensively, it is totally demoralizing for the whole team. Sure, he develops, while the others devolve.

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
This is why I was never in favor of pulling a senior Amida for Enoch to get developmental minutes. Amida was not good at all offensively, but he had some defensive presence back there. If you put in a guy who is a disaster defensively, it is totally demoralizing for the whole team. Sure, he develops, while the others devolve.

The announcers just said if they were the Seton Hall coach, they would take it right at Steven Enoch. To me that's embarrassing to be called out like that but it's the norm for him.

Reaction Score
This is the only video on ESPN right now, 5 point sequence for Seton Hall, captures his play in a nutshell.

I'm not seeing a video. Did you forget to attach?

Reaction Score
I'm not seeing a video. Did you forget to attach?

No the message board software is messing with it.

So now I put quotes in front to see if the link will work

Reaction Score
No the message board software is messing with it.

So now I put quotes in front to see if the link will work

I watched it. Wow. It would irk the hell out of me to coach him. How anybody thinks we're missing out is beyond me.

Reaction Score
I'd rather Enoch play well and Louisville lose than Enoch play poorly and Louisville win.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I don't have the slightest desire to trash a kid, regardless of how bad he may be at defense, that is CT born, grew up a UConn fan, committed to the school and only left because it was an absolute dumpster fire.

This seems like more of an honest appraisal of his performance than "trashing."

Reaction Score
I don't have the slightest desire to trash a kid, regardless of how bad he may be at defense, that is CT born, grew up a UConn fan, committed to the school and only left because it was an absolute dumpster fire.
Enoch was a big part of the dumpster fire. He is the Ryan Leaf of UCONN. Durham will still be here instead of ND if Enoch was not such a negative nellie teamate

Reaction Score
Can this be the last we speak of Enoch or any other player that left again? Weve moved on to better imo. And theyve clearly moved on a while ago. They arent Huskies and i couldnt care less about their careers

Reaction Score
This seems like more of an honest appraisal of his performance than "trashing."

I actually specified earlier in this post that I don’t want to be the guy to trash former players. So yeah it’s just an honest appraisal. I’m simply giving my thoughts of his game play

Reaction Score
I actually specified earlier in this post that I don’t want to be the guy to trash former players. So yeah it’s just an honest appraisal. I’m simply giving my thoughts of his game play

Sorry, wasn't meant to seem directed at you. We've just had multiple threads discussing Enoch and how glad we are not to have him anymore. You just happened to be the person that posted directly above me.

Reaction Score
Sorry, wasn't meant to seem directed at you. We've just had multiple threads discussing Enoch and how glad we are not to have him anymore. You just happened to be the person that posted directly above me.

Oh yeah I know. Didn’t mean to make it sound like I was giving you attitude lol.

Reaction Score

I am done writing about this. I agree with you, you're right.

Much of my response today comes from the idea that we should lose games to develop players for the future. This is the kid's 4th year of college practice. I really don't subscribe to the idea at all.

Reaction Score
I watched it. Wow. It would irk the hell out of me to coach him. How anybody thinks we're missing out is beyond me.
It is the same guy who didn't perform here. Glad he transferred and opened up a scholarship.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
In all fairness to Enoch, he poses as an offensive threat down low for L'ville. There was a sequence in the Seton Hall game where he caught a tough pass down low, went up strong, dunked. L'ville got a stop, rebounded, Enoch fills the left lane and hammers one down. I'd rather focus on our players, but Enoch is better now offensively than he was two years ago and appears to remain challenged defensively.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom