OT: - Enoch visiting Louisville | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Enoch visiting Louisville

Reaction Score
Great Bigs coach. He was charged with a misdemeanor 13 years ago - get a life and her over it!

"Excuse me Mrs Smith I know you visited UConn last week. Great program and KO is a great guy but aren't you amazed they hired back that coach that hung around street corners paying for sex with hookers? Hopefully he wouldn't buy one for your son on a night on the town. Anyway......"

Only one's that can't get away with that are the Louisville coaches but they threw it all on one guy who will never coach again. Hate to say to but like it or not Chief, get a life and get over it, he ain't coming back! :oops:

Reaction Score
"Excuse me Mrs Smith I know you visited UConn last week. Great program and KO is a great guy but aren't you amazed they hired back that coach that hung around street corners paying for sex with hookers? Hopefully he wouldn't buy one for your son on a night on the town. Anyway."

Only one's that can't get away with that are the Louisville coaches but they threw it all on one guy who will never coach again. Hate to say to but like it or not Chief, get a life and get over it, he ain't coming back! :oops:

FYI Chief, I really liked Clyde Vaughn on our staff I believe he was one of the best assistants ever in this program I really do. But it was a huge mistake by what I bet is a great guy and while it's easy for us to forgive and forget because it's not our school per se, it's tough to win back the people who now make the big decisions and that would not be KO. It's too bad, but made his bed...

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Great Bigs coach. He was charged with a misdemeanor 13 years ago - get a life and her over it!
What's he done coaching-wise since then?

Reaction Score
One thing that is going against steve is his mature body. There will be not much in the way of gainng strength or length going forward. He has the same body for 2 yrs and cannot improve his foot speed or reflexes. The real good big man who made big strides either have good talent coming in or are in the midst of a body transformation. The skills might back 1 yr to catch up on the size change. Anthony Davis gain 6 inches in one yr and blew up after that. If steve cannot figure it out now. I doubt that he will with pitino.

C

Chief00

One thing that is going against steve is his mature body. There will be not much in the way of gainng strength or length going forward. He has the same body for 2 yrs and cannot improve his foot speed or reflexes. The real good big man who made big strides either have good talent coming in or are in the midst of a body transformation. The skills might back 1 yr to catch up on the size change. Anthony Davis gain 6 inches in one yr and blew up after that. If steve cannot figure it out now. I doubt that he will with pitino.

Book it, the dude can play!

C

Chief00

It was the front seat of his car.
He had the three or four digit license plate but Hartford cops put on radio before they knew who he was - never should have gone down that way

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

My comment was more shocked as I'd never heard of the name before, and you see that there is nothing in his bio after his 2004 arrest seems a bit extreme especially in the sports world
He's working for a community service organization in Aurora IL. Good friends with the Boatshow crew. He did run a Bigs school for awhile but no longer. A good dude and friend.

Reaction Score
Book it, the dude can play!

Not saying he can't but would have been nice if he actually played well when the games counted. Many play well off stage. On stage is a whole different matter. Goid luck to the young man. Hope it clicls for him.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Only at UCONN for two years. Basically enough for one recruiting cycle. Minimal impact in the grand scheme of things.

Reaction Score
Time will tell who it's a bad look for, us or Louisville. Their fans do not seem thrilled with the idea of taking on kids who weren't good enough to get extended minutes on a bad UConn team.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Time will tell who it's a bad look for, us or Louisville. Their fans do not seem thrilled with the idea of taking on kids who weren't good enough to get extended minutes on a bad UConn team.
I still think if Enoch can commit to working on his footspeed and footwork, he has the potential to be a high end player.
Everything else is almost there-- touch around the basket, body size, etc. He just looks like a stick in the mud out there.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The Tyler Seguin situation.

Exactly what I was thinking. He was super young coming into UCONN. The redshirt year and experience at UCONN will do him wonders.

Also, he might be more suited to standing in the post of the 2-3 zone. Less going on for a center there. Very rote.

Reaction Score
Going 16-17 in the AAC is a bad look. Losing players who had minimal impact and are unhappy with their roles is par for the course.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
The visit went even better than expected? At Louisville?

Ray-Allen-Threesome-He-Got-Game.jpg

enoch.jpg

Lord, here comes the flood
We'll say goodbye to flesh and blood
If again the seas are silent
In any still alive
It'll be those who gave their island to survive
Drink up, dreamers, you're running dry.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors