Emmitt Matthews Jr Official Visit this weekend | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Emmitt Matthews Jr Official Visit this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you think it's "apparent", you must have failed reading comprehension miserably. Dude is a clown. But clowns were put on this earth to amuse us, and on that score Chief is the Chief.
And you are indeed one of those clowns. Except you arent amusing you are annoying. You literally provide nothing to this board but insulting cheif on everyone of his post.

Reaction Score
Boneyard 2k tournament? Lmao
Don't want to derail the thread with this, but if people are actually interested, I could coordinate it. I've run a competitive 30-man 2K league on Xbox 360/Xbox One since 2K14.

Send me a PM if you're in.

----

As for Matthews, I'm really hoping for a commitment this weekend. You can never have too many shooters, and if his supposed growth spurt is for real, he becomes a lot more intriguing as a prospect. I like that the staff targeting 'late risers.'

We had some dark days this past summer, but there's some positive buzz and excitement around UConn basketball again. Can't wait for the season to start.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Don't want to derail the thread with this, but if people are actually interested, I could coordinate it. I've run a competitive 30-man 2K league on Xbox 360/Xbox One since 2K14.

----

As for Matthews, I'm really hoping for a commitment this weekend. You can never have too many shooters, and if his supposed growth spurt is for real, he becomes a lot more intriguing as a prospect. I like that the staff targeting 'late risers.'

We had some dark days this past summer, but there's some positive buzz and excitement around UConn basketball again. Can't wait for the season to start.
Not just shooters but size

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

----

From his commentary this kid has something to prove. He feels he's getting no love from the West Coast because he lives in Tacoma. Hope he comes here, has the talent we and the coaches believe he has, and is motivated to make a name for his city.

Could be an untapped pipeline for the future.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I just watched emmits most recent highlights, compared to some from a year + ago. Kid has clearly expanded his game a TON.

Saw a better looking shot, and he obviously worked on using a jump stop to get around help d. Improved athleticism, and taller like weve talked about before.

Considering his under armour coircuit stats, there's no reason why he shouldnt be considered a top 100 recruit.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I just watched emmits most recent highlights, compared to some from a year + ago. Kid has clearly expanded his game a TON.

Saw a better looking shot, and he obviously worked on using a jump stop to get around help d. Improved athleticism, and taller like weve talked about before.

Considering his under armour coircuit stats, there's no reason why he shouldnt be considered a top 100 recruit.
He's not your typical 200th ranked recruit, way better than that.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
JC may be shrinking due to age but I'm guessing he's still a solid 6'3 or 4. This kid is now all of 6'7 and more with the sweet hair doo
The Mausurements are more generous with the king!

Reaction Score

Darn, wish it was ps4

Reaction Score
This kid gets with a college level strength coach and could be interesting for sure. Kid still is growing into his body and and a little more to his frame and he could be a nice inside-outside asset for any team.

Reaction Score
I guess the casual fans who said Calhoun was just hanging out at his RI beach house collecting his $400k salary weren’t right after all.

I thought his beach house is in Madison, ct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69