Edsall stepping down immediately | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Edsall stepping down immediately

Reaction Score
Listening now on the PC? I've got 97.9 on the PC, but they're talking Cowboys. No Spanos. Do you have a link?
My bad varsity network app but it sucks. Keep having to shut it down log back in

Reaction Score
I hope Randy,(Previous) Head Coach, and DAD...told Corey, "Look son,(Coach Edsall), I'm the one that's gone, you have an obligation at least to finish out this season. The solid recruits that are coming in that you were so instrumental in having commit, need to know you are still here. We, (UConn), are already a coach short now, and the tight ends are your responsibility, coach 'em to the best of your ability to help this team win. Coach Spanos needs your respect and confidence, he didn't fire me/make me resign, that was between me and Athletic Director Benedict, respect his decision also. Show this team and Husky Nation that you are a true Professional and your own man.The players will realize the tough position I left you in and will Respect You more than ever. You have a bright future in this wonderful, crazy game, fight through this, you will go a long way. The Old Man's mistakes are not yours, I Love You, now get yourself to that coaches meeting and help Coach Spanos win, he's counting on you...,"

Reaction Score
Honestly, I was wondering if Randy was "tanking" on purpose. Like he wanted to see how much damage he could do on the way out.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Awesome news!

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Reaction Score
My bad varsity network app but it sucks. Keep having to shut it down log back in
Fire Drill Award goes to Varsity for not pulling the two Connecticut DOT commercials where Edsall reminds us to drive safely and he’ll see us at The Rent on Saturday....

Reaction Score
Honestly, I was wondering if Randy was "tanking" on purpose. Like he wanted to see how much damage he could do on the way out.
Maybe, y’all some spoiled, ungrateful football fans. 20 years ago UCONN football was bs on the national stage. He made UCONN football respectable the 1st go around and left it primed to continue and UCONN admin F it up. Now he comes back to help put it back together and it’s worst then before he built it up. Look how UCONN admin is handling this? Just a bunch of F ups lol

Reaction Score
So much hilarschizophrenia here. A little over 48h ago, everyone wanted him gone ASAP.

Randy leaving at the end of the season or Randy leaving today are both the right move for the program.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
We can complicate a ham sandwich.
It's all about the cheese. And the bread. Ham sammiches ain't like the 80s ham sammiches where Wonder Bread ruled the day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom