Edsall stepping down immediately | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Edsall stepping down immediately

Reaction Score
I like the Spanos choice a ton. That video of him while appalling was way more on edsall than him. He was passionate. He was in that game down 10. Edsall just wasn’t. I love this choice. Would honestly not be shocked if he gets some wins out of this team and gets an interim off and honestly I think that’s what AD David Benedict wants to try.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I wonder if something happened today at practice vamped up the timeline

Reaction Score
I like the Spanos choice a ton. That video of him while appalling was way more on edsall than him. He was passionate. He was in that game down 10. Edsall just wasn’t. I love this choice. Would honestly not be shocked if he gets some wins out of this team and gets an interim off and honestly I think that’s what AD David Benedict wants to try.
We should all give him a chance. He may be able to motivate the team to win winnable games. Randy just couldn't do it in recent years.

Reaction Score
"Randy Edsall and director of athletics David Benedict have come to the mutual decision that it is in the best interest of the UConn football program for Edsall to step aside immediately as head football coach."

Okay, change of plans then. Lou Spanos is coach rest of the season. Must have gotten ugly in DB's office the last 24 hours.

Anyone still think Edsall retired voluntarily?

Reaction Score
Whoa, kudos to Benedict if he really did dive into the mud and was willing to get dirty, you are part of this mess to now own it and fix it.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Tuned in to this coaches show for 1st time ever
Listening now on the PC? I've got 97.9 on the PC, but they're talking Cowboys. No Spanos. Do you have a link?

Reaction Score
Can't expect too much, but it'll be interested to see what Spanos can do for the remainder of the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom