Dorka & Lou WNBA Draft Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Dorka & Lou WNBA Draft Thread

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Great for Lou, but can anyone tell me what the plan is in Dallas, are they trying to corner the market on 6'1" SG/Wings?
Diamond DeShields (2018 #3 pick)
3. Maddy Siegrist
5. Lou Lopez-Senechal
19. Ashley Joens
11. Abby Meyers (Listed at 6'0" but they have called for a remeasure!)

This is the issue I have with Dallas, I can never figure out their plan.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
my opinion: LOU goes 5 and higher than more ballyhooed players because she gets things done, is a clutch player -- a relative rarity -- and can be depended on when it's most needed.

clutch is extremely valuable. she has it; like D, though not of D's legendary level.

and is team-oriented and apparently devoid of ego issues.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Great for Lou, but can anyone tell me what the plan is in Dallas, are they trying to corner the market on 6'1" SG/Wings?
3. Maddy Siegrist
5. Lou Lopez-Senechal
19. Ashley Joens

It's almost as if they are loading up on high percentage shooters, so they can make a big trade involving their low percentage volume shooter. :D

Reaction Score
3. Maddy Siegrist
5. Lou Lopez-Senechal
19. Ashley Joens

I had the exact same question. I liked their picks of Lou and Maddy. Both good shooters to put alongside their slashers. Both can play multiple positions (Lou sg/sf, Maddy sf,pf). But then they kinda selected the same type of player (Meyers sg/sf, Joens sf,pf). Like if I could pick rivals or comps to Lou and Maddy it would be those two players. It will be a competitive camp.

Reaction Score

Interesting draft. They pick 4 big guard/small forward players, all known for their shooting. And they already have Arike, also known to take a lot of shots. Don’t understand their strategy… and never have.

Reaction Score
Interesting draft. They pick 4 big guard/small forward players, all known for their shooting. And they already have Arike, also known to take a lot of shots. Don’t understand their strategy… and never have.
Wrote this before I’d read the other comments making the same point. Great minds…

Reaction Score
3. Maddy Siegrist
5. Lou Lopez-Senechal
19. Ashley Joens

Neither can they!

sun

Reaction Score
The draft is like a commodities market and the assets can be traded like cattle.
It seems that they're trying to acquire BAP's, the best available players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom