Dorka & Lou WNBA Draft Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Dorka & Lou WNBA Draft Thread

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Lou getting a lot more respect from the WNBA than she got from the refs all season. Good for her. Wish it wasn't Dallas. Ogunbowale will never give up the shots.

Arike can be the SG. Crystal will get the ball to Maddy and Lou. She believes in good shots.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Some of the earlier draft projections which had Lou going towards the end of the first round had me scratching my head. There just aren’t very many 6’1” guards who are also 3-level scorers in this years draft. In fact, there’s only one, and she just got picked by Dallas. Congratulations to Lou!!!

Reaction Score
What is the problem with Dallas exactly, that some people didn't want Lopez-Senechal to go there? If they can grab Juhasz with their remaining pick, they're a contender right away.

Reaction Score
What is the problem with Dallas exactly, that some people didn't want Lopez-Senechal to go there? If they can grab Juhasz with their remaining pick, they're a contender right away.
Arike is more of a “me first” than “team first” player, they play in a crappy College center, ran SDS away with their front office and they just draft so many players every year, so it’ll be hard to make the final roster.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom