Disgusting | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Disgusting

Reaction Score
the last thing I am is "happy." get that idea right out of your head

When you stop pounding your chests I will, until then you say it way too much when the chance comes. Sorry perception is simple sometime.

Reaction Score
Last I checked he was touting how he'd never be here. And the way you were most of the night, I'd be good with you joining him. We get it, you're so happy they sucked but you don't have to repeat it a thousand times from the in gam hatreds to now you guys are pitiful really you are. This isn't a time to be happy and celebrating your W.
That's it, you care and we don't. You clearly aren't a Giants fan because you thought McAdoo and Reese stunk and you wanted them gone.

Reaction Score
When you stop pounding your chests I will, until then you say it way too much when the chance comes. Sorry perception is simple sometime.
don't shoot the messenger

Reaction Score
We have 5 players that Ollie plays positions 1 to 4. We have 5 players he only plays at center. Kwintin doesnt really play. Wth is that all about? If there was ever a game to play 2 bigs its this one. Why have so many pf and centers on the roster if you are always play small under every circumstance? Makes no sense. Ollie recruits for one type of team and when the ball tips off we have 3 tiny guards and a string bean swingman playing power forward and with Gilbert hurt again we have no perimeter depth other than a raw Polley. Its like he has no idea how to construct a roster for the way he coaches and the peronell he prefers. Positionless basketball my foot.
I think KO always wanted to play small ball this year but unfortunately he missed on SW(first time), Waters and the Italian kid and then to had to scramble for what ever was left. I mean KW and DO shouldn't be even ball boys on this team. LOL!

Reaction Score
I saw a Cuse team with size that can jump out the building and we have a 6-8 Larrier who isn’t a tad bit athletic and 3 guards under 6-2 and a hobbled Cobb and a undersized forward in Diarra .. Polley isn’t ready he seems out of it and ready to take his ball n go home... we need athletes, we need 6-4 6-6 guards and we need them to play defense !! Turnovers is the name of the game with this team ! Larrier my goodness smh. I’m mad at Adams cus he was so efficient but took himself out the flow of the game early ! My god some of our passses made me wanna put hands on someone .. Second half we did a way better job getting in transition and penetrating the zone, we just take so long to figure it out and get it going..we have to stop recruiting slim Jim’s , I’m hopeful in 19

Reaction Score
I saw a Cuse team with size that can jump out the building and we have a 6-8 Larrier who isn’t a tad bit athletic and 3 guards under 6-2 and a hobbled Cobb and a undersized forward in Diarra .. Polley isn’t ready he seems out of it and ready to take his ball n go home... we need athletes, we need 6-4 6-6 guards and we need them to play defense !! Turnovers is the name of the game with this team ! Larrier my goodness smh. I’m mad at Adams cus he was so efficient but took himself out the flow of the game early ! My god some of our passses made me wanna put hands on someone .. Second half we did a way better job getting in transition and penetrating the zone, we just take so long to figure it out and get it going..we have to stop recruiting slim Jim’s , I’m hopeful in 19
We have some girth on this team with Diarra, Cobb and DO. The problem is they are too talented.

Reaction Score
Have you seen how Akinjo, Matthews, and Wilson are built?

Reaction Score
Remember if you are sick, upset, depressed, embarrassed, or angry about what you're seeing, it means you want Ollie to fail or something.
Here is the problem with the OP and your support of it. You can bitch all you want once the game is over. But when the game is on, you support the team, period. What you guys are doing is the equivalent of arguing with your fellow soldiers, while in a fox hole, with the enemy pounding you. Better pick up a weapon and fight. If you band together when it counts, you might have a chance to argue afterwards. #Neidermeyer

Reaction Score
Here is the problem with the OP and your support of it. You can bitch all you want once the game is over. But when the game is on, you support the team, period. What you guys are doing is the equivalent of arguing with your fellow soldiers, while in a fox hole, with the enemy pounding you. Better pick up a weapon and fight. If you band together when it counts, you might have a chance to argue afterwards. #Neidermeyer
o u make the rules?

Reaction Score

Mutinees always think they are of virtue. Sometimes they're right.

Reaction Score
some of you have this idea that because people are tired of KO's BS and express frustration we are somehow lesser fans than anyone else. it's ridiculous.
This is not about who supports the team more. I share in your disgust. My opinion is that fans, no matter what the level, support the team they are fans of, when that team is competing. I share in your disgust now that the game is over. But I will watch and be a supporter of the team, when this team plays their next game.

Reaction Score
We have some girth on this team with Diarra, Cobb and DO. The problem is they are too talented.
But DO can’t really show it off being parked on the bench cuz he’s not any good which makes him a liability, n Cobb n Diarra can’t stay outta foul trouble messing up our stability n flow , I mean every foul they put ppl on the line smh

Reaction Score
I think KO always wanted to play small ball this year but unfortunately he missed on SW(first time), Waters and the Italian kid and then to had to scramble for what ever was left. I mean KW and DO shouldn't be even ball boys on this team. LOL!
Agreed, that’s 2 scholarships to guys who provide nothing, and right now Polley provides nothing either. KO for years has favored skinny, “athletic” guys with no regard for stronger, fundamentally sound players. There are plenty of European bigs or stronger American players that could have helped us these past 4 years but they didn’t fit the profile.

Reaction Score
That's it, you care and we don't. You clearly aren't a Giants fan because you thought McAdoo and Reese stunk and you wanted them gone.

Makes a lot of sense, to someone LOL

Reaction Score
Agreed, that’s 2 scholarships to guys who provide nothing, and right now Polley provides nothing either. KO for years has favored skinny, “athletic” guys with no regard for stronger, fundamentally sound players. There are plenty of European bigs or stronger American players that could have helped us these past 4 years but they didn’t fit the profile.
Also, it would be nice if he could recruit a shooter. Of course Calhoun had this issues in his later years too but at least he recruited at a higher level.

Reaction Score
I hope they’re built Ford tough lol
Cq3VHIfUsAALSfm.jpg

Reaction Score
Constantly humping my leg isn't going to make Ollie a good coach or make Uconn basketball relevant again. In the words of Ollie, "Do you" though.

humping your leg? LOL do you even know what you're talking about unless it's the famous "Fire KO"? You sound foolish...again.

Reaction Score
Trust me, they’re not gonna hear us cheering on our boys during the game While we’re typing on the boneyard

Reaction Score
Also, it would be nice if he could recruit a shooter. Of course Calhoun had this issues in his later years too but at least he recruited at a higher level.
He did, but Vance and his father decided to leave after one year. He’d be a huge help right now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom