Disgusting | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Disgusting

Reaction Score
Watching this I'm not sure it's the coaching. Besides Adams UConn just doesn't look like they have high major talent. Or maybe it's that they're too young and inexperienced. I don't know but there's a serious talent gap. And Syracuse isn't even that good.

Maybe Dickie V was right that UConn just won't be able to get enough good players in the AAC.
It's all on Ollie, my god when do the excuses stop. I've never seen so much delusion.

Reaction Score
The talent isn't as good as it could or should be. That doesn't stop mid majors in distant outposts like Spokane or Wichita KS. The players we have aren't being put in a position to succeed
Not to be that guy but what positions does this roster need for success?

Reaction Score
Doubt UConn stays on the list for JV Classic & top pre-season tourneys much longer with this garbage ....time to be in SOS mode!

Reaction Score
I am currently at the game and I cant remember being so upset in the garden. This is tough to watch. The life of the UConn crowd has been absolutely taken out of the building.

Reaction Score
We have 5 players that Ollie plays positions 1 to 4. We have 5 players he only plays at center. Kwintin doesnt really play. Wth is that all about? If there was ever a game to play 2 bigs its this one. Why have so many pf and centers on the roster if you are always play small under every circumstance? Makes no sense. Ollie recruits for one type of team and when the ball tips off we have 3 tiny guards and a string bean swingman playing power forward and with Gilbert hurt again we have no perimeter depth other than a raw Polley. Its like he has no idea how to construct a roster for the way he coaches and the peronell he prefers. Positionless basketball my foot.

Reaction Score
A little life from the crowd here now that we cut it to 9, but what was up with that foul on Cobb?

Reaction Score
Ollie waiting three plays too long to call that timeout.

Where have I heard that before?

Reaction Score
There is a talent gap. This was evident when we lost by 35 to Arkansas and needed OT to beat Columbia and Monmouth at home.

And we have that talent gap because our coach could not make it work with 3 of his freshman and 1 recruit. He allowed the most important part of coaching, relationships, to deteriorate and crumble with players he absolutely needed. Our fate this year, and perhaps his, was sealed by that failure.

The most damning part is that KO was supposed to excel at relating to his players and getting the most out of them, even better than JC.

It's obvious X's and O's isn't his strong suit, so if he can't get players and recruits to buy in, he really brings nothing to the table.

Reaction Score
It's all on Ollie, my god when do the excuses stop. I've never seen so much delusion.

Have you made your point enough already S**U??? You promised to leave for a while now do us all a favor and do so. You've been like a little baby all night you're as dreadful as the team so take a look in the mirror.

Reaction Score
last I checked SJ doesn't get paid $3mm+ to post on the boneyard

Last I checked he was touting how he'd never be here. And the way you were most of the night, I'd be good with you joining him. We get it, you're so happy they sucked but you don't have to repeat it a thousand times from the in gam hatreds to now you guys are pitiful really you are. This isn't a time to be happy and celebrating your W.

Reaction Score
Have you made your point enough already S**U??? You promised to leave for a while now do us all a favor and do so. You've been like a little baby all night you're as dreadful as the team so take a look in the mirror.
Constantly humping my leg isn't going to make Ollie a good coach or make Uconn basketball relevant again. In the words of Ollie, "Do you" though.

Reaction Score
Last I checked he was touting how he'd never be here. And the way you were most of the night, I'd be good with you joining him. We get it, you're so happy they sucked but you don't have to repeat it a thousand times from the in gam hatreds to now you guys are pitiful really you are. This isn't a time to be happy and celebrating your W.
the last thing I am is "happy." get that idea right out of your head

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom