DiJonai Carrington top-3 | Page 18 | The Boneyard

DiJonai Carrington top-3

Reaction Score
I chucked this morning seeing this as the response to that twitter

EYWRPCgX0AQBJ64

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Guessing the Baylor Board did not have such a judgmental reaction.

Reaction Score
Charlie, please don't get agitated at me but, why do you use the word "then" instead of the word "than"? I've noticed it in some of your posts and you are not the only one. I know, it has nothing to do with basketball. Just wondering.:)

shear grammatical laziness.................:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Good luck to her. As far as "the big announcement" I can see the value in making your name better known with social sites. But to me it is a lot like inviting guests to your 4th wedding and expecting gifts and a shower. :D

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Good luck to her. As far as "the big announcement" I can see the value in making your name better known with social sites. But to me it is a lot like inviting guests to your 4th wedding and expecting gifts and a shower. :D

When I hear her name, I just think mustard. :oops:

Reaction Score
Too funny lol

Reaction Score
Then Slocum transfer will be the fifth divorce .... LOL

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I was right, and I was wrong. It gives me great pleasure to announce and admit that I was wrong about the shade and snark Carrington's choice would generate here in the yard. I've read every comment. She was shown more love than I imagined. Only a couple of posters threw shade at her. The rest were respectful and thinks she made a good choice, and congratulated her on her choice. A tip o' the turban to you all. ;)

I was right in where I thought she would go. This is a message I sent to a fellow poster Sunday night:

"Hi XX. What do you think about her coming to UConn? We could definitely use her maturity, experience and leadership, but I don’t think she’s coming here. I never got excited about the possibility of her joining us because we were only 1 of her 3 choices. I didn’t post this opinion because I didn't want to post anything negative prior to her announcement. She will help whatever program she chooses. I think she goes to Baylor. What do you think?"

Post edit: 5/20 - Did I speak too soon? :eek:

Last edited:

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Carrington played flag football against the boys growing up - ain't no twitter trolls gonna slow her down! And I do think Carrington's feistier attitude is a much better fit with Kim's style than with Tara's cooler and more cerebral approach.

Reaction Score
Carrington played flag football against the boys growing up - ain't no twitter trolls gonna slow her down! And I do think Carrington's feistier attitude is a much better fit with Kim's style than with Tara's cooler and more cerebral approach.
I laughed hard when I saw carrington’s tweets! If it was me I would’ve been much more mean but she handled it with grace!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom