Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
"The way Bo Ryan develops his big guys."

When was the last time Wisconsin put someone in the NBA? Alando Tucker? Frank Kaminsky will go this year, but Wisky is the B1G's version of Pitt. Great regular seasons, early tourney exits (except last year) and no NBA players.
watching wisconsin play, how would he fit in there? honest question... will they have him play out of the paint like they do now with their "bigs" or have him be a post player like he is? or am i wrong, seriously...

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
"The way Bo Ryan develops his big guys."

When was the last time Wisconsin put someone in the NBA? Alando Tucker? Frank Kaminsky will go this year, but Wisky is the B1G's version of Pitt. Great regular seasons, early tourney exits (except last year) and no NBA players.

Hate to say it, but with recruiting "the customer is always right" regardless of the objective truth.

MattMang23

Reaction Score
watching wisconsin play, how would he fit in there? honest question... will they have him play out of the paint like they do now with their "bigs" or have him be a post player like he is? or am i wrong, seriously...

Seems to me Wisky has always relied on Euro-type bigs, which he is not. So... He fits in cause he's from there...??

MattMang23

Reaction Score
Hate to say it, but with recruiting "the customer is always right" regardless of the objective truth.

Well of course, but Diamond Stone is the customer, and the quote I cited was from an ESPN talking head. They're able to be wrong.

If Diamond Stone chooses Wisky because he thinks they give him the best chance of going to the NBA, more power to him. But we all know the truth.

Reaction Score
Diamond Stone was added to the Kentucky Derby Classic today. He will be playing against Jalen Adams. No other Wisconsin or Maryland recruits involved. This is a good thing right?

Reaction Score
Things change .
theres-a-chance.jpeg

Curiouser
Reaction Score
He appears to be caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom.

Reaction Score
it is very telling that no staff members have gone to see him since the season has ended. it is been a week plus and there's no evidence of a Wisconsin visit.

Reaction Score
it is very telling that no staff members have gone to see him since the season has ended. it is been a week plus and there's no evidence of a Wisconsin visit.
I have to agree. That is as telling as it gets...

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Flip side, I don't think anyone else has been out either.

Another flip side...they're not a group that spends a lot of time on airplanes even when they're interested in a kid.

Reaction Score
Flip side, I don't think anyone else has been out either.

Another flip side...they're not a group that spends a lot of time on airplanes even when they're interested in a kid.

Their ass should be on a plane... we are losing to midmajors. What they are doing is not working. Yes adams will be a star but we have loss a ton of talent. side note I think it was twitter or tos that Maryland is going to Wisconsin soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom