Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 76 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
5709491472433152_zpsgy2mfngx.png

I don't trust any of these high school basketball reporters (excluding Zags), especially anyone associated with 247, but this rumor is becoming more and more prevalent.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
5709491472433152_zpsgy2mfngx.png

I don't trust any of these high school basketball reporters (excluding Zags), especially anyone associated with 247, but this rumor is becoming more and more prevalent.
Which part - it's colse or he won't qualify???

62 pages and can't qualify will just add to the comedy gold ...

Reaction Score
Hearing that UCONN backed off on Stone due to grades. That's why we aren't in the mix.

KO kept flying out to Wisconsin to see him because KO is really good at Algebra. He's been tutoring Stone for extra cash on account of the divorce and all.

That's what I'm hearing from my sources.

Reaction Score
My source (the dude from WV) said he was going to pick us last fall. But his dad got pissed. Said he was going to disown him. So he got depressed and tanked his grades.

Reaction Score
Um, how exactly is the Zags the one you trust?

None of these guys are dylan byers like because they are reporting on the whims of 15 to 19 year old kids. There needs to be perspective on this

Reaction Score
I really had high hopes for KF this year. Parts of him seem to have regressed. OK rebounder, and an occasional dunk, but I was hoping for more blocks. He was actually moving away from a a guy driving uncontested for a layup. WTF? These guys need a lot of seasoning. High school is almost too late to start playing. Court awareness is poor.
I cant agree. i think its just his confidence but he has shown he can play. His rebonding and ability is better then those you named. I am an Ollie fan but a better big man coach would help.

Reaction Score
My source (the dude from WV) said he was going to pick us last fall. But his dad got pissed. Said he was going to disown him. So he got depressed and tanked his grades.
If this is true about grades for whatever reason, how does he go to Wisconsin whose academics are equal to us?

Reaction Score
If this is true about grades for whatever reason, how does he go to Wisconsin whose academics are equal to us?

Wisconsin is harder to get into then uconn

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Its a ploy started by Oklahoma State in an attempt to draw the good academic schools away. Cunning, but amateur.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
This thread is an abomination.

Reaction Score
Geeze it's a sports forum. Can't we let the spelling, punctuation mistakes go. I'm sure many people know the difference but do not comment on it.
Not like writing a thesis.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Geeze it's a sports forum. Can't we let the spelling, punctuation mistakes go. I'm sure many people know the difference but do not comment on it.
Not like writing a thesis.
Please. It was sarcasm. I let 99.99% of it go here, but when you make a post like he did you are leading with your glass jaw. I am sorry if he was offended.

And the difference between UConn and Wisconsin academically is something that didn't warrant the comment in the first place imo.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I know I'm gunna get stoned (no pun intended) for resurrecting this thread lol.

But any thoughts on how Wisconsin getting a number one seed and us NIT bound will effect Diamonds decision?

Reaction Score
I know I'm gunna get stoned (no pun intended) for resurrecting this thread lol.

But any thoughts on how Wisconsin getting a number one seed and us NIT bound will effect Diamonds decision?
I can in fact report that this will not help our cause

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
heard his dad is guiding him to where he wants... as is under armour

The Boneyard should have some sort of algorithm that automatically deletes any post in a recruiting thread that starts with "I heard..."

Unless Diamond Stone is whispering sweet nothings in your ear during pillow talk, stop with the source-less tidbits.

caw

Reaction Score
Why would it matter? Next year is a different year. Kaminsky is a special player. I hope Wisconsin wins it all this year. They're the lesser of the possible evils.

Oddly I want WVU to win. That would piss off so many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom