Ashlynn Shade: 16 points

12/16

Judea Watkins: 18 points, 9 rebounds, 4 stls, 3 assists

MacKenly Randolph: 9 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
12/18

Premiere matchup of Joyce Edwards vs Chloe Kitts on Saturday. Kitts' team won handily while she played just 22 minutes.

Kitts: 10 points (3-4 FG, 1-1 3-PT, 3-3 FT), 7 boards, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 2 assists

Edwards: 26 points (8-20 FG, 10-12 FT), 9 boards, 2 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Morgan Valley has started following '25 Kayla Cleaveland, a 5-11 forward from Georgia. I can't find a lot of info on her save for this from Prep Girls Hoops and bit of video posted below.

2025 5-11 F Kayla Cleaveland – River Ridge

Fresh off the volleyball court, Kayla Cleveland made a monster first impression. The strong-bodied rugged forward made an impact right away. Cleveland banged inside, physically sealing off opponents when fighting for post position. The lefty has a soft touch in the paint but also can stretch the floor and shoot the three. Cleveland helped handle the ball on the perimeter in spurts and was able to attack off the bounce when driving lanes opened. Cleveland even showcased nice court awareness.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
And the college coaches have taken notice. Longtime Connecticut Associate Head Coach Chris Dailey was at West High for Tuesday’s win over then-No. 10 Cedar Rapids Washington.

As the recruiting attention continues to gain steam, Williams has gone to work to improve her three-point shooting, ball handling, leadership and finishing around the basket. But that is not to suggest the 5-foot-11 slasher is just a threat on one end of the floor. Williams continues to display an all-around game with effort on the defensive end.

“At first, I was just kind of like a workhorse,” Williams said. “Just run, run, run. But now, I feel like I kind of understand learning matchups, who you are guarding and how to defend. When to use all of my energy.”

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
And the college coaches have taken notice. Longtime Connecticut Associate Head Coach Chris Dailey was at West High for Tuesday’s win over then-No. 10 Cedar Rapids Washington.

As the recruiting attention continues to gain steam, Williams has gone to work to improve her three-point shooting, ball handling, leadership and finishing around the basket. But that is not to suggest the 5-foot-11 slasher is just a threat on one end of the floor. Williams continues to display an all-around game with effort on the defensive end.

“At first, I was just kind of like a workhorse,” Williams said. “Just run, run, run. But now, I feel like I kind of understand learning matchups, who you are guarding and how to defend. When to use all of my energy.”

Maybe, haven't seen enough yet she may be good but is she going to be elite? So far there are others who are more impressive time will tell.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Some Nike TOC video.

Etiwanda feat. Destiny Agubata #20 and Kennedy Smith #11 against Aaliyah Del Rosario #32 of the Webb School. Smith often tasked with guarding the much larger ADR.

Reaction Score
Ayanna has some really long arms which will be really handy for blocking shots. C also is a great shot blocker,( some go up into the third row). They will be great and set Uconn records together. Of course that is if Ms. Brady and others let anyone close to the basket.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom