2025 Recruiting: - Darius Adams Update | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Darius Adams Update

Reaction Score
A week ago Trilly was saying UConn and Duke.
You're right when it comes to Trilly and his UConn info. Unfortunately I think he may be right on this one with the info on Storrs Central sort of collaborating that he may be trending elsewhere. It's not over til it's over though

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
puke GIF

How could a kid choose Kentucky over UConn in this day in age
Oh come on, who wouldn’t walk through fire to play for this guy. /s

Reaction Score

There has been so much smoke with Lewis as it comes to this recent Caleb Wilson, Jasper Johnson tweeting, which is something but also cryptic and not massively material. It seems like a lot of the recent hype to UK pertains to that. Not ready to buy in.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I take it as a good sign that Adams is leaning UConn despite having Nowell, Ball, and Mahaney ahead of him--suggests to me his coach father values the Hurley tradition and has drilled into the kid the long term view that his development is the key value, not NIL or immediate starting--our kind of guy.

Reaction Score
Trilly said anything about other guys we're in on?
He said he’s close to locking in Adams for UConn, UConn leader for Bundalo, UK small leader over UConn for Lewis (UNC third), and not much concrete on Mullins or Reibe (he did say he’s thinking it shaping up as Mullins to IU, Lewis to UK and Adams to UConn).

It seems he has a pretty good Indiana source so nothing definitive on Mullins and Reibe I think is a good sign. He definitely doesn’t have many UConn sources. I also interpret a lot of the Lewis for UK talk coming from overzealous boosters that read too much into social media.

Reaction Score
This kids jump shot is to die for, I can see why is so highly rated after watching more of him the past week. He's not an explosive initiator like Castle, but I can't help but salivate at the idea of him running off screens and drilling step in 3s when there is drop. Really pumped about the idea of him or Acaden or Mullins ; I dont think there is much to be upset about if we land just one of those 3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom