Dammit, it's gonna get worse... | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Dammit, it's gonna get worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
No doubt. He knows what his fate will be in prison. He will wait until right before the trial starts and then will commit suicide. The only question is will he 'turn' and give the details of all of his crimes and who was involved with the molestation and cover-up, or will he take that information to his grave. But I agree...this ends up with Sandusky taking his own life.

Disagree. I think this ends with someone else taking Sandusky's, and make it look like a suicide. There are a lot of very powerful people that wish he was dead right now. Someone will get to him, and we will never know the extent of the abuse or the coverup.

Reaction Score
What was being investigated in 2005? By then Gricar had already decided not to prosecute the allegations concerning Victim 6 and he disappeared. The allegations concerning Victim 1 occurred in 2008 and were handed over by Madiera to the AG's office in 2009 (I mistakenly said 2008 above). Corbett was elected Gov in 2010 and took office Jan 2011. I must have missed something but I'm not sure what was being investigated in 2005.

I thought Madeira transferred the file over to the AD because of the Gricar disappearance. I thought that's what constituted the "conflict of interest" that Madeira cited in handing things over.
to transfer the documents over to the AG. He cited a conflict of interest.

It's incredible to think that the police and the state child protection services people lectured Sandusky about showering with children as a result of that investigation.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I thought Madeira transferred the file over to the AD because of the Gricar disappearance. I thought that's what constituted the "conflict of interest" that Madeira cited in handing things over.
to transfer the documents over to the AG. He cited a conflict of interest.

It's incredible to think that the police and the state child protection services people lectured Sandusky about showering with children as a result of that investigation.

The transfer of a file is really more ministerial. It's really a transfer of jurisdiction to prosecute. Normally the prosecution of Sandusky would have been a local District Atty matter. The local DA (Madiera) claimed there was a conflict of interest and essentially asked the AG to take over the investigation and prosecution. The AG agreed and opened its own investigation in 2009. I'm sure the investigative files were transferred to the AG/state police. I've not read what the conflict was the prompted Madiera to ask the AG to take over. I actually have a lot of confidence in the state police and AG Kelly. We'll see.

Reaction Score
The transfer of a file is really more ministerial. It's really a transfer of jurisdiction to prosecute. Normally the prosecution of Sandusky would have been a local District Atty matter. The local DA (Madiera) claimed there was a conflict of interest and essentially asked the AG to take over the investigation and prosecution. The AG agreed and opened its own investigation in 2009. I'm sure the investigative files were transferred to the AG/state police. I've not read what the conflict was the prompted Madiera to ask the AG to take over. I actually have a lot of confidence in the state police and AG Kelly. We'll see.

Thanks. I've actually read that the governor asked another prosecutor in the office to take over, someone other than Kelly. I read that today.

Reaction Score
Disagree. I think this ends with someone else taking Sandusky's, and make it look like a suicide. There are a lot of very powerful people that wish he was dead right now. Someone will get to him, and we will never know the extent of the abuse or the coverup.

Sounds conspiracy theorish, but I wouldn't be shocked. Im sure many are hoping Sandusky does the right thing here and falls on the sword. Heard today he goes to court december 7th. He should probably ask the judge to lock him up.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Thanks. I've actually read that the governor asked another prosecutor in the office to take over, someone other than Kelly. I read that today.
Any explanation for the switch?

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
According to reports, former PSU football players are donating money to Sandusky for his legal defense. It is amazing that people within the 'Penn State Cult' still believe that someone's tenure as football coach still outweighs his actions raping young boys for 15 years! Wow!:eek:

Reaction Score

A murder ala Jack Ruby. Wow, Oliver are you hearing this?

Reaction Score
According to reports, former PSU football players are donating money to Sandusky for his legal defense. It is amazing that people within the 'Penn State Cult' still believe that someone's tenure as football coach still outweighs his actions raping young boys for 15 years! Wow!:eek:

Idiot's exist in all walks of life. Do you think football players from Penn State would be outside of the normal statistical population?

Reaction Score

It was some guy from the 1950s who donated $100. I highly doubt it's pervasive. The guy was Sandusky's friend.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It was some guy from the 1950s who donated $100. I highly doubt it's pervasive. The guy was Sandusky's friend.

It's a former player from the 70's who played in the NFL who has gotten 75 other former players to show up for the Nebraska game in support and they are trying to raise money for Sandusky. Is it still not pervasive?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I have a strong desire to see Sandusky live a very long life. That bastard has been abusing boys for 40+ years. I don't think a pervert wakes up one day when he's in his 50's and decides to start molesting kids. I'm sure it will come out that this creep has been doing this his entire adult life and his wife was aware of his actions. He has gotten away with his disgusting actions for all these years and I will not be happy to see him off himself or die of natural causes. I want him to live a long time so he can rot in prison for 30 years so some semblance of justice can be served.

Reaction Score
It's a former player from the 70's who played in the NFL who has gotten 75 other former players to show up for the Nebraska game in support and they are trying to raise money for Sandusky. Is it still not pervasive?

Pervasive? NO
Perverse , YES

How many people supported Hitler? You still behind the numbers game there too?

Reaction Score

No, the player from the 70s asked people to come to the game to show support for Penn State.

This has nothing to do with the guy donating money to Sandusky. None of these guys are donating money. The 1970s guy is a well-known player and former NFLer. The other guy is 78 and never played under Paterno.

Here's the article: http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7220097/penn-state-nittany-lions-rally-program

The 70s player is Rich Mauti. His son Mike is a starting linebacker.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Pervasive? NO
Perverse , YES

How many people supported Hitler? You still behind the numbers game there too?

Uh anyone who supports anyone at Penn State is insane. I can't believe they keep talking.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
No, the player from the 70s asked people to come to the game to show support for Penn State.

This has nothing to do with the guy donating money to Sandusky. None of these guys are donating money. The 1970s guy is a well-known player and former NFLer. The other guy is 78 and never played under Paterno.

Here's the article: http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7220097/penn-state-nittany-lions-rally-program

The 70s player is Rich Mauti. His son Mike is a starting linebacker.

Yes, I was talking about Mauti. I must have misread the ESPN scroll this afternoon, I thought it was Mauti who was raising money.

Reading the articles, he should just say they are supporting the current players and stop there. He should skip this
"I'm trying to get everyone that has been through that program, that has had a positive experience, to support the kids and the program and the school at this juncture."

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I can think of a much better use for the paper these guys are trying to raise for Sandusky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom