Creighton Post Game thread (merged thread) | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Creighton Post Game thread (merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nika is limited to 15 minutes a game until her rehabilitation is complete. The Huskies had 6.5 players today
It should be "open season" against Butler, if the game isn't postponed. I think they are at the bottom of the Big East, and have won one game. So anyone healthy should see some court time.

Reaction Score
Put it this way, does anyone think she will she the primary b/u to Paige mid January on next season? Barring further unfortunate circumstances K Arnold will be taking that spot.
And I think sometimes posters underrate Nika.

If she hits her shots KK isn't going to take minutes from her. Nika will be a senior KK will be a frosh.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Rather than beat up on these athletes who dedicate large parts of their lives to UConn basketball and entertaining us, I'm feeling for them and worried about them. We have seen both EW and CW have great games. We have seen their skill sets. I don't think that anyone who has followed this program could say that the Evina we've seen lately is the real Evina. Rather than beat up on her, insult her and point out what she ought to be, I am hoping that she can get over whatever is causing her problems and affecting her performance. Instead of pushing her to the end of the bench, I am hoping that time, medical help, coaching and teammates will help her get back to the leadership roles she has shown in the past. It's bad enough that some people expect every player to be perfect every minute of every game. It disturbs me when posters insult and demean kids because they aren't contributing to 40-point blowouts. CW has not delivered as many expected she would. She knows she is better than she is playing. Did you watch the presser? Her usually bubbly demeanor was very rarely seen in the presser. I don't know the answer. And I can guarantee you that none of us who reads this forum has the answer either. But I do know it's not the unjustified and ill-mannered and just plain childish comments I read in here sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom