Cooper Flagg sets official UConn Visit! | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Cooper Flagg sets official UConn Visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How well the capital grill cooks his steak will be more influential than the football teams performance,
Thank god we have a history of HC's taking extra good care of the staff there....lol

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Because it is a really odd take.

You're welcome.
Common sense take he could visit anytime he wants and he chooses the same week Dook is playing football against us. And odd take is why is every country trying to land and expand on the South Pole of the moon. Odd take is not accurate. I challenge anyone to find a #1 recruit doing something similar. “ I’d odd take” is all you have to say….maybe share your thoughts on why it seems normal. Not just dismiss it in a condescending manner.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The weather is going to be horrible.

Reaction Score
The weather is going to be horrible.
there might be a silver lining in this. The more time he spends his time with coaches and players in our facilities and gyms tricked out with all banners and trophies, the better shot we have with him.

Reaction Score
Scheyer and company would have to display gross levels of incompetence not to get this commitment. No one has to devise any conspiracy about the bad team’s opponent on the first full day of the visit. There will be no lurking ADs or white kidnap vans. Fall weekends are limited, families have obligations, and the last one was always going to be 10/20.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Common sense take he could visit anytime he wants and he chooses the same week Dook is playing football against us. And odd take is why is every country trying to land and expand on the South Pole of the moon. Odd take is not accurate. I challenge anyone to find a #1 recruit doing something similar. “ I’d odd take” is all you have to say….maybe share your thoughts on why it seems normal. Not just dismiss it in a condescending manner.
I'd odd take...

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...

Reaction Score
I'd give it a 50% chance it's Duke, 49% chance it's G-League, and a 1% chance it's us.

And yet, I still feel good about that 1%. Let's go Hurley

Reaction Score
Do the basketball boneyarders think Cooper will go to UConn because it's close to his family in Maine?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Not sold on him going to Duke yet. He wouldn’t waste his time visiting Storrs CT if we weren’t on the table. He could’ve committed months ago if he were sold already. Not giving up hope yet.
Hope is a good thing. Imagine life without hope.

I sure can't.

Reaction Score
From my brother whos a senior. WE ARE READY FOR YA COOP
IMG_2527.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads