Commentary Thread for Premium Top-Shelf Tweets | Page 59 | The Boneyard

Commentary Thread for Premium Top-Shelf Tweets

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Was Mike Melio involved in the Diaco hiring process? Could you imagine those two guys getting in a room together?

I would imagine a donor with his net worth and track record of high-profile donations had to have been.

Reaction Score
Can someone send a last minute email with all the stats/metrics/positives we bring to each of the Big 12 Presidents? Dooley???

Reaction Score
Honestly, no way is he remotely plugged into anything. If UConn is out they're out, but this dude is no predictor of anything.

I would imagine a donor with his net worth and track record of high-profile donations had to have been.

Reaction Score
I doubt that Mike can't even get a hint as to what is going on. He probably has Susan's cell #. My hope is the administration and Melio think we have a 50/50 shot or better and that they are just worried about the outcome at this point. Anything less is not good. Of all the crazy, made up Tweets, let's hope Connecticut politicians leaning hard on ESPN is the one that is true.

Reaction Score
Ur a clown honestly.

If you think he's got any info it's basically the same as Benedict dropping a deuce during the tailgate. Has the B12 said anything to anyone re: any expansion or 2,4 teams?

If there were any decisions we'd see more leaks by now. I doubt they have finalized anything yet.

The guy is a troll. He trolls lots of sites.

Reaction Score
McHugh prolonged Hathaway and gave us Pasqualone. I wouldn't exactly put his mug up on the Pantheon of great leaders. If anything, he is as much responsible for where UConn is today as anyone is or has been at UConn. He deserves unmitigated scorn.

Reaction Score
No one has any idea what the Big 12 presidents are gonna do. Literally, no one. These presidents haven't met together since July. They meet tonight for a dinner and then Monday for a few hours. I would be absolutely shocked if they announced that X teams will be added tomorrow. If anything, I think they announce that they AGREE to expand by 2/4 and continue the expansion search. I still think the likeliest announcement tomorrow is that expansion is tabled for the time being.

This is the only thing that reassures me. Most pundits don't have us among the most likely scenarios.

...But none of them even thought they'd vote to pursue expansion talks in the first place. Presidents got together and made a decision.

Let's hope they do the same again and decide the most important thing is working towards some sort of network.

Reaction Score
oh f. f.f.f.f. something is definitely happening tomorrow if the Big XII is tweeting out to tune into the press conference. 2h1t

Reaction Score
Or they'll rub everyone's face in the fact they got more money without expanding and mention no schools of value were available.

Reaction Score
oh f. f.f.f.f. something is definitely happening tomorrow if the Big XII is tweeting out to tune into the press conference. 2h1t

They do it after all Board mtgs... Listened to the last one in the summer.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
did BYU stream the last one too? We're screwed.
Not necessarily. We should scour the internet for Cincy and Houston to see what's going on there though.

Reaction Score
Moved:
The stuff from Benedict at the tailgate a few weeks ago, plus the UConn donor's comments, plus BYU showing this on its channel--well, you can all see the stars aligning against UConn.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Is he hinting that going to the ACC is near?
Perhaps to the Big 10 as the Rutgers replacement?

I can hear Delany talking with the presidents...

"Gentlemen, sometimes you have have to rip the Band-Aid™ off."

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Dove's Prayer

Oh, Dear God.
Thank you. You are such a Good God.
Just a kind, gentle and accommodating God.
And we thank you oh sweet Lord of Hosts
for the smorgasbord that you have aptly lain at our table
this day and each day by day...day by day...by day
Oh Lord, pretty things we pray to love thee more dearly
to see thee more clearly...to follow thee more nearly
day by day by day. Amen.

NOW GET US INTO THE duck*****ING BIG 12 BITCH!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@Dove if we don't get an invite, that post will be Exhibit 1 in the Boneyard's first preseason hanging.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom