College Teams Draft | Page 3 | The Boneyard

College Teams Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
CSS will go with Penn St.

Historic football power. Huge fan base and following. National attraction. Key recruting hotbed. As close as it gets to a Northeastern power presence.

And as a side note...my football contract better be huge because my basketball conference is going to suck horribly!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i'm back, op has been updated.

trades are for sure going to be part of this!!!!

NNNOOOOO i wanted psu next!!

reasons for my last 2 picks-good fball, good bball, good baseball, recruiting, brands and females.

oh and if u guys are looking for a good visual of how your conf is looking on a map/regional stuff here...

helmmap.gif

-i would like to put on record that duke has called me, not the other way around.

CTMike16 is on the clock for the next 2 picks...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
haha no WAY PSU was getting back to Dan!

CTMike16 is going LSU and Georgia. Football, demographics, all that stuff. This is gonna start to get interesting...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
ahh ctmike, 2 more of my next picks. shot to the heart!

USG is on the clock...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I was going LSU then Georgia next too.

UConnSportsGuy

Reaction Score
CSS will then take Nebraska. One of the historically elite programs, huge loyal following, and true National appeal.

And they will fit in with the horrible basketball conference the CSS is building!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Boston College is still on the board.

The questions remains, who locks up the entire northeast with one inspired pick.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Boston College is still on the board.

The questions remains, who locks up the entire northeast with one inspired pick.
I'll be shocked if they even get picked!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
mel jr has them as a late round sleeper

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If there is no trading, these conferences are mostly going to suck. Remember, regional rivalries etc. are a consideration.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
trading will happen. i think we each need a few more schools for that stuff to get interesting. one of us looks like a mess already on a map lol.

Reaction Score
Biggest reach so far goes to UNC...give HFD a little leeway for being on the road when making that pick but still....don't like them that early even with the bball

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
who's pick is it? It's whalers right? Or am I missing something?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I believe I am up and in the spirit of the best rivalry week in fantasy conference land I will select Miami(FL).

Locking both the Catholics and the Convicts locking up some fertile recruiting ground.

Reaction Score
UConn fans glad to see this catching on over here it was a lot on fun on the SU board. Advice for teams drafting think 4 team pods it makes it easier when taking teams out of region and you got to have a RutgersAl green room camera.

UConnSportsGuy

Reaction Score
Advice for teams drafting think 4 team pods it makes it easier when taking teams out of region

Shh...no helpers!:). I may look crazy right now with my crazy 1 team from the NE, 1 team from the SE, 1 team from the west coast, and 1 team from the Midwest/heartland. But as you suggest, they are just anchors for each of my 4 team pods. There is a method to my madness!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
wvu- for great pre and post game fun
uconn-agrees to expand the rent to 55k 2moro.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Biggest reach so far goes to UNC...give HFD a little leeway for being on the road when making that pick but still....don't like them that early even with the bball

unc is a sleeping giant in fball once they get the current stuff behind them in a couple years. the state has 4 programs that hold each other down and a couple more that are competitive. unc is that state and should be miles ahead of the others. getting them away from the crew of misfits will pay in the long run. that was my view of it. how do u like that miami pick whaler made?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Whoever drafted UNC should be punched in the heart. I'm not even going to go back and see who it is because I would feel duty bound to track them down and punch them in the heart.

This draft now has a David Kahn.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Whoever drafted UNC should be punched in the heart. I'm not even going to go back and see who it is because I would feel duty bound to track them down and punch them in the heart.

This draft now has a David Kahn.

hes going to take a pg in the 1st round this year

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
No idea how I make them fit later but the University of Oregon.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
unc is a sleeping giant in fball once they get the current stuff behind them in a couple years. the state has 4 programs that hold each other down and a couple more that are competitive. unc is that state and should be miles ahead of the others. getting them away from the crew of misfits will pay in the long run. that was my view of it. how do u like that miami pick whaler made?

Agree with this. Better pick than Miami. Surprised Wisconsin is still on the board. Always forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom