College Basketball Discussion 12.11.2018-12.17.2018 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

College Basketball Discussion 12.11.2018-12.17.2018

Reaction Score
I wouldve taken them in Every game after that.

A&M?

Houston for sure.

9 seeded Florida ST? Tough matchup but definitely doable with Gray.
And it wouldve been nice for an AAC team to silence that old bat Nun in the FF.

yeah
so except for that Michigan prayer Houston was looking (as a 6 seed) at a 7 seed, a 9 seed, and an 11 seed.

I like those odds.
You bet on Virginia didn’t you?

Reaction Score
I wouldve taken them in Every game after that.

A&M?

Houston for sure.

9 seeded Florida ST? Tough matchup but definitely doable with Gray.
And it wouldve been nice for an AAC team to silence that old bat Nun in the FF.

yeah
so except for that Michigan prayer Houston was looking (as a 6 seed) at a 7 seed, a 9 seed, and an 11 seed.

I like those odds.
And I would have had them losing the next game to A&M.

Saying they were a prayer away from running to the championship game totally disregards the very nature of the tournament.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
And I would have had them losing the next game to A&M.

Saying they were a prayer away from running to the championship game totally disregards the very nature of the tournament.

They wouldve been favored in every game. Yes or no?

Reaction Score
They wouldve been favored in every game. Yes or no?
Maybe, maybe not. You must be the worst better on earth, do you just pick chalk every single game?

By your logic Houston never should have been in any sort of postion to beat Michigan. You say of course a #6 seed Houston would beat a #7 A&M. It must have been a miracle for Houston to be up on Michigan with seconds left.

You sound like someone who has never watched the tournament before.

August_West

Reaction Score
Maybe, maybe not. You must be the worst better on earth, do you just pick chalk every single game?

By your logic Houston never should have been in any sort of postion to beat Michigan. You say of course a #6 seed Houston would beat a #7 A&M. It must have been a miracle for Houston to be up on Michigan with seconds left.

You sound like someone who has never watched the tournament before.

Ive seen more live college basketball in a single year than youve seen in your life.

Reaction Score
Ive seen more live college basketball in a single year than youve seen in your life.

This is what someone says when they realize they posted something stupid and can't just admit it was a nonsensical post, rookie mistake.

August_West

Reaction Score
This is what someone says when they realize they posted something stupid and can't just admit it was a nonsensical post, rookie mistake.

Its speculation, mr literal. They were playing great ball with a transcendent college senior and had a clear path to the finals.

No different than us talking about UConn's clear path to the FF in 94 because BC knocked out North Carolina before Donyell missed the FT's against Florida.

Get a grip dude, you are trying way too hard.

Reaction Score
Its speculation, mr literal. They were playing great ball with a transcendent college senior and had a clear path to the finals.

No different than us talking about UConn's clear path to the finals in 94 because BC knocked out North Carolina before Donyell missed the FT's against Florida.

Get a grip dude, you are trying way too hard.

You just said you've seen more live basketball games than me. Think you may be the try hard here.

I don't thinlk Houston was that good and I would have had A&M bearing them in a pick em, you had Houston in the title game.

August_West

Reaction Score
You just said you've seen more live basketball games than me. Think you may be the try hard here.

I don't thinlk Houston was that good and I would have had A&M bearing them in a pick em, you had Houston in the title game.

That was response to your ridiculous comment that I had never seen the NCAA tournament. You want to go over the edge, Ill go there right with you, littleJohn.

You know that.

Reaction Score
That was response to your ridiculous comment that I had never seen the NCAA tournament. You want to go over the edge, Ill go there right with you, littleJohn.

You know that.
okay.jpg

Reaction Score
Nice slate of good AAC matchups on Saturday: KenPom in ()

Memphis (119)/Tennessee (10) 12 PM - Memphis has no chance, but Tennessee are a fun team to watch.
SMU (102) /Georgetown (82) 12PM - Foster will have his first big game and lead an SMU win
Temple (79) /Davidson (73) 4:30 - My Icelandic homey goes off and leads a Davidson win.
Wichita St (110) /Southern Miss (145) 5:30 - The Shockers gotta win this or else their season is kinda toast.
Cincy (29) /Mississippi St (23) 8:30 - Mississippi State is a very good, veteran team. Huge game for Cincy and arguably the toughest team they will play this season.

Reaction Score
Whaler is having eye surgery for the 2nd time in 6th months today. I have his permission to use it. I wish I had the the moderators permission to tell you what he wanted me to say to and you.
Is he alright? I genuinely miss him.

PM me.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
This is yyyyuge for the Tigers. 18K sold out. Recruits galore in attendance.

Memphis just made Watford’s official final 4.

That has to be the dumbest Top 4 announcement I’ve ever seen.

Thanks for sharing.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Nova at Kansas, Tennessee at Memphis, SMU at Georgetown right now

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members