Chris Clarke (Committed to Virginia Tech) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Chris Clarke (Committed to Virginia Tech)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I hate that Tennessee may end up getting Clarke. Those hillbillies will be making banners of how Tyndall outrecruited Ollie for a top 50 recruit. They do it when they get our leftovers

Reaction Score
I hate that Tennessee may end up getting Clarke. Those hillbillies will be making banners of how Tyndall outrecruited Ollie for a top 50 recruit. They do it when they get our leftovers

Well, I don't think we'll have a problem comparing banners with Tennessee.

Reaction Score
Well, I don't think we'll have a problem comparing banners with Tennessee.
They are just a weird fanbase. They probably believe they have John Wooden coaching their team. They are hyping the hell out of their new coach because he coached Kenneth Farried

Reaction Score
Down to UConn, Virginia Tech, Tennessee, and Creighton. Decision could come this week. Said this about UConn in a Rivals article:

spacer1.gif

spacer1.gif

Connecticut: "I saw all their facilities, met with their academic advisors, and watched the team work out. They have very talented players there and a great coaching staff. It's a winning program."

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Down to UConn, Virginia Tech, Tennessee, and Creighton. Decision could come this week. Said this about UConn in a Rivals article:

spacer1...

spacer1...

Connecticut: "I saw all their facilities, met with their academic advisors, and watched the team work out. They have very talented players there and a great coaching staff. It's a winning program."

Sounds like a polite 'no'. But I'm wholly biased by Zion's thoughts on the situation.

Reaction Score

spacer1...

spacer1...

+1 and trying to get thread back on track. Thank you for the update.

Reaction Score
Zionn has spoken. There is no track.

Actually you mean Zion. You may have also used Sion, Tzion or Tsion, but not Zionn. Thanks for the Hebrew reference, I certainly hope there was no malfeasance in its origin, but one never knows. Feel free to go back to your hair nation conversation.

Reaction Score
Actually you mean Zion. You may have also used Sion, Tzion or Tsion, but not Zionn. Thanks for the Hebrew reference, I certainly hope there was no malfeasance in its origin, but one never knows. Feel free to go back to your hair nation conversation.

They're not a hair band, they just seem a little weird.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
That's a lot all at once. Anyone have any information?

Reaction Score
I think it was basically over then he left his visit without committing.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I don't think any of us are expecting a commitment. I think Jones and Mack are great possibilities though. I would prefer Mack from a need perspective. I think next years team will be very athletic but void of players who can consistently hit shots from 15 feet and out. Highly disappointed that Mack didn't commit this weekend...

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
And 6 more since I posted - that's 9 today.

Next....

Reaction Score
I am very happy Mack is having a very tough time with his decision, not for him bot for us. Everyone seems to think it would be an upset if he left the south plus the fact we were late to the party.

Never know.......think he wants the big time, not VCU or GA!!

Reaction Score
I am very happy Mack is having a very tough time with his decision, not for him bot for us. Everyone seems to think it would be an upset if he left the south plus the fact we were late to the party.

Never know..think he wants the big time, not VCU or GA!!
I want to like this more than once!

Reaction Score
That's a lot all at once. Anyone have any information?

Clarke's AAU teammate Justin Robinson just committed to VT, they were once rumored to be a package deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom