Chris Clarke (Committed to Virginia Tech) | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Chris Clarke (Committed to Virginia Tech)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
OT but just out of curiosity who is @noescalators on twitter on here?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
If we whiff on all these wings and Syracuse gets hit hard (both of which are fairly likely). How about Malachi Richardson!? Then we get Mack's sweet jumper and Jone's athleticism...

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Hope Syracuse gets hit so hard we can get Melo!

Reaction Score
If we whiff on all these wings and Syracuse gets hit hard (both of which are fairly likely). How about Malachi Richardson!? Then we get Mack's sweet jumper and Jone's athleticism...

Malachi Richardson is not very athletic, not sure where you came up with that one.

Reaction Score
I am REALLY not someone to bash a school, but i feel like even if he did go to VA Tech and go starter minutes, coming to UCONN and gradually increasing your minutes is the better option. A lot more exposure and a program with a pedigree of getting guards/wings to the highest level.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
There was a post on the VT message board that one of Clarke's teammates said it was between TN and Creighton, tech was out and we weren't even mentioned. :confused:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I am REALLY not someone to bash a school, but i feel like even if he did go to VA Tech and go starter minutes, coming to UCONN and gradually increasing your minutes is the better option. A lot more exposure and a program with a pedigree of getting guards/wings to the highest level.

Don't forget, VT has a new coach who knows something about winning and always seems to help players improve their play as they stay. Clarke is not what I would consider to be a 1 or 2 and gone guy - talentwise at this point

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
There was a post on the VT message board that one of Clarke's teammates said it was between TN and Creighton, tech was out and we weren't even mentioned. :confused:
I would be stunned if we were his choice, but stranger things have happened in recruiting.

My money is still on Tennessee or VTech

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I still do not think he's coming here.

Reaction Score
Jerry Meyer said 2 hours ago via twitter, ''Based on the recent intel, Chris Clarke will announce he isn't attending any of the schools he's considering (joke, sorta)."

Not sure what that means, but i am assuming he chose a different school than the final four. Someone snuck in there.

Reaction Score
Jerry Meyer said 2 hours ago via twitter, ''Based on the recent intel, Chris Clarke will announce he isn't attending any of the schools he's considering (joke, sorta)."

Not sure what that means, but i am assuming he chose a different school than the final four. Someone snuck in there.

Can't wait for it to be VCU so we can have another thread about them!

Reaction Score

He later said that all four staffs think another school is getting him. They typically have an inkling of where a recruit is choosing right before the announcement but that seems to not be the case here.

caw

Reaction Score
He later said that all four staffs think another school is getting him. They typically have an inkling of where a recruit is choosing right before the announcement but that seems to not be the case here.

Probably why he thinks VT is getting him, a coach at UT, UConn, Creighton or more than one said VT, so he ran with it, until someone at VT said something different.

This is why there is an argument for both sides of these guys knowing more and less than a guess by someone here. In some cases it's obvious and everyone knows. Some cases these recruiting guys actually hear something legit that's a scoop. Sometimes they hear complete BS or the kid changes his mind somewhere between his announcement and the leak. Basically knowing more isn't always a good thing.

I think Clarke and Mack and Stone all fit in the final category.

Reaction Score
Clarke to UCLA........

Waited to be sure DHam wasn't changing his mind before announcing!

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I don't know why I'm getting excited for this, when was the last time we even visted Clarke? Mid September?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom