Chief’s Briefs - Miami Edition | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - Miami Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Which is equally unAmerican. Why can't we all just get along?
wait, wut? some people hate turkey? ooh, that ain't right. and iffn I hear that some are also anti-pecan pie-ites, im really gonna be sad. i'll prolly need to hear a couple of bouk swishes to get over it.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
wait, wut? some people hate turkey? ooh, that ain't right. and iffn I hear that some are also anti-pecan pie-ites, im really gonna be sad.
I'm that guy. Turkey is OK. I much prefer all the side dishes especially the mashed potatoes and sausage stuffing.
Pecan Pie will never cross my lips. I'm an Apple Pie guy. Sorry I made you sad.

Reaction Score
Well, all I will say, it was Chief who got the Javonte Brown Ferguson Confirm+ and the Bouknight Dam Break last season - not some dude that knows one of the team managers. LOL

Yup, you definitely nailed the Bouknight Dam Break, and the eight or nine other things you've said were what you were referring to as the dam break. Chief's prediction records remains perfect.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Well, all I will say, it was Chief who got the Javonte Brown Ferguson Confirm+ and the Bouknight Dam Break last season - not some dude that knows one of the team managers. LOL
Tell us more about how the current team perceived the Dislike shirts...

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I do expect some of the usual turkey hatred

Turkey :

white-frowning-face-emoji-by-google.png

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
wait, wut? some people hate turkey? ooh, that ain't right. and iffn I hear that some are also anti-pecan pie-ites, im really gonna be sad. i'll prolly need to hear a couple of bouk swishes to get over it.

@August_West

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The TzzAndrew 1/2 dozen posse posters are getting more and more irrelevant. All you can do for attention is post on Chief threads because no one reads yours. The players have spoken, posted and had my back - so Chief doesn’t have to speak for my brothers. The sad part is that some people live in such an envious and toxic environment - they can’t even self identify what a trainwreck they have made. Congrats to Coach Hurley for calling them out.
Chief no longer has to explain what Casual Fans means in the UConn context. They get it.

You need to stop this crap.

Self promote as much as you want, but stop whining about those who disagree.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You need to stop this crap. NOW.

Self promote as much as you want, but stop whining about those who disagree.

Maybe it's reverse psychology. Maybe Chief knows that the dislikes are a mojo boost, and is doing this just to solicit more of them . . .

Maybe . . .

Reaction Score
For the life of me I can't understand why anyone would be so engrossed in being dubbed an insider for information on a college athletics board like this. I'm not trying to be snarky or difficult, I just don't understand why anyone would be vested in that and think it's a productive use of time............"casual fan" or not..........

Reaction Score
Do you see me disliking people’s posts at all - never mind in a wholesale manner by the thousands. I tried it one day, only to try to understand the mindset why someone would want to do it nearly 24/7 for weeks on posts from up to 8 years ago. The conclusion I drew was very concerning. Quite frankly, I could hire people to do it 8 hours a day on the posse - if I wanted to go the low road - but I don’t. However, Chief will call them out and protect my squad as I did with AG this weekend.
I could use a part time job, now that I now a dislike button exists.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Chief, relax. Some people on the BY like you and some don't. It's not a big deal. This is a college sports message board. It is for enjoyment it's not life or death. BTW, I'm guessing the guy with the frowny face was giving a shoutout to the BY. Maybe he was goofing on Chief, too. I certainly don't think he traveled to Charleston to convey a message that he was disappointed with the performance of certain players or the team.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Do you see me disliking people’s posts at all - never mind in a wholesale manner by the thousands. I tried it one day, only to try to understand the mindset why someone would want to do it nearly 24/7 for weeks on posts from up to 8 years ago. The conclusion I drew was very concerning. Quite frankly, I could hire people to do it 8 hours a day on the posse - if I wanted to go the low road - but I don’t. However, Chief will call them out and protect my squad as I did with AG this weekend.

what about making a shirt that says:

ADUB
kisspng-thumb-signal-computer-icons-smiley-clip-art-thumbs-up-ico-5ab173bc0ad7a7.7549111315215789400444.jpg

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Tom should ban chief just to see what happens. Does he exist outside of this board? Will he come back as chief1.0? Will Bunkey help him set up a new account?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Holy hell, shut up already.

Tom and I had a troll so nuts back in the day that the FBI got involved and neither one of us whined 1/1000th as much as you have with the freaking dislike button. Grow up.

And for the rest of you, stop hitting the report button every time something gets you slightly in a twist. It's freaking annoying. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom