Chief’s Briefs - Miami Edition | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - Miami Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

That dislike shirt is a Mojo bomb waiting to go off. We just a small glimpse of its power.
You think that was how it was perceived by the team?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Great analysis!

Looking at the upcoming schedule, I'm expecting an undefeated December

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
The only way that the team would be aware of a frowny face shirt in the crowd, let alone spending an ounce of brain activity interpreting it as a commentary on the team, is if you made them aware. You are literally the only person who could take Hurleys comments about AG and make it about yourself you narcissistic.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
That’s exactly the type of thing that set Danny off. Imagine going to a UConn game pretending to be a UConn fan - wearing a Dislike shirt for your team. What planet do some of these dudes live on?
I would argue that the fans who spent their money to travel to the game and cheer them on are some of the teams biggest supporters regardless of whatever silly shirt they are wearing. You don’t get to put them down because a shirt gave you a sad. Were you there Chief?

C

Chief00

Who told you how the players perceived this?

(dont lie as we may or may not know a current team manager)

My source isn’t a team manager.

You should listen to Danny’s press conference and compare them to Chief’s comments about AG this weekend. We are on the same page about AG as are most basketball people. A small posse of you dudes are arm and arm - walking off the cliff lately. It’s not a good look. You need to get a grip on reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
That dislike shirt is a Mojo bomb waiting to go off. We just a small glimpse of its power.

lmao chief complaining so much about his dislikes, Someone had to go and restore all of them. That's some participation trophy sh it. soft society 2019

so guys are taking protests to the streets

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
lmao chief complaining so much about his dislikes, Tom had to go and restore all of them. That's some participation trophy sh it. soft society 2019

so guys are taking protest to the streets
It's such a problem for danny and the team but they just cant seem to figure out who controls the UConn Mens BB instagram account to have it removed. Funny shitte.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The only way that the team would be aware of a frowny face shirt in the crowd, let alone spending an ounce of brain activity interpreting it as a commentary on the team, is if you made them aware.
Hmmm, tacit acknowledgement of Chief as an insider is duly noted.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

^^^^ This guy gets

lmao chief complaining so much about his dislikes, Someone had to go and restore all of them. That's some participation trophy sh it. soft society 2019

so guys are taking protests to the streets

Its a grassroots movement!

Reaction Score
Chief I love your stuff on here but I played basketball competitively just over 10 years ago and I can’t think of one instance where I ever cared about any kind of shirt someone is wearing in the stands. I doubt anyone associated with the team would pay it any attention...And it’s literally just a frown face. I don’t see how that can be offensive to anyone on the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom