Chief’s Briefs - Miami Edition | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - Miami Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Holy hell, shut up already.

Tom and I had a troll so nuts back in the day that the FBI got involved and neither one of us whined 1/1000th as much as you have with the freaking dislike button. Grow up.

And for the rest of you, stop hitting the report button every time something gets you slightly in a twist. It's freaking annoying. Grow up.
6527a93539491d7324aea99c27c6fea2.png

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
You had a disastrous, poorly planned roll out of a crazy idea. Own it. Disagreeing with someone isn’t going back 8 years and disliking everyone of someone’s posts. You just sound so foolish.
Haha! I think you’re missing the /s

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Haven’t made it to a game yet. Anyone have vid of the unified introduction?

Reaction Score
This is nice. I appreciate Danny Hurley taking time from recruiting, dealing with the press, planning for games. handling all his meetings with staff, players, administration, not to mention running his personal life to have Chief's back. The last guy would not have done that. Hey for 3 million plus, would any of us have expected less.

C

Chief00

This is nice. I appreciate Danny Hurley taking time from recruiting, dealing with the press, planning for games. handling all his meetings with staff, players, administration, not to mention running his personal life to have Chief's back. The last guy would not have done that. Hey for 3 million plus, would any of us have expected less.
That’s why they call him Coach. We have each other’s back.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
Holy hell, shut up already.

Tom and I had a troll so nuts back in the day that the FBI got involved and neither one of us whined 1/1000th as much as you have with the freaking dislike button. Grow up.

And for the rest of you, stop hitting the report button every time something gets you slightly in a twist. It's freaking annoying. Grow up.

*Hits laughter button for +2 likes*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member