Charleston Roll Call | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Charleston Roll Call

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
There are no rules in an airport. How many vodka orange juices can I have on a one hour flight from Baltimore to Charleston?

We’re about to find out.

I like your attitude! And the over/under is 2.5. It would be 3.5 but flight attendants are slow to respond.

Reaction Score
Is anyone going real early to find out what the vibes are around the arena. I'm getting a feeling the place will be infested with UConn fans.

Reaction Score
Getting a late start today for my drive from Atlanta to Charleston so probably will miss both first session games. Oh well. My brother doesn’t get in until 6 pm flying from CT anyhow so no biggie,

Reaction Score
0BFF413D-749D-4ECD-A070-54BE6B635661.jpeg

TERMIES

Reaction Score
The fan at my hotel ended up being Neil Ostrout. Didnt have to much time to talk but ran into a nice Xavier fan and he said they're excited about having us back and it makes the conference better. Xavier fans are definitely swarming all over downtown.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
So what’s everyone doing in Charleston? I’m going with my dad and I’ve done zero research. I need a few ideas.
[/QUOTE We were there last year about this time for a wedding. Two things we really enjoyed were a walking tour of historic Charleston and a visit to Fort Sumter. I don't know if that fits in your schedule. BTW, you can drink on the boat ride to/from Ft. Sumter in case you didn't want to ruin a buzz. Also we stayed at the Market Pavillion hotel that had a nice rooftop bar that is open to the public. If you go there I recommend a daytime visit as it gets crowded at night.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Watched end of Missouri State and Miami game 74-70 Miami. Lots of Florida fans. Miami poorly represented. Small but vocal Mizzou State fans.

Reaction Score
For those of you that have already gone to games today: what is the reentry policy? I was told by someone there that they heard you can’t reenter. Even if you attend the first session and try to come back for the late session. I’m assuming this can’t be true?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
For those of you that have already gone to games today: what is the reentry policy? I was told by someone there that they heard you can’t reenter. Even if you attend the first session and try to come back for the late session. I’m assuming this can’t be true?
Just talked with one of ushers who said as long as you have sessions ticket you can leave and re-enter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom